Making crafting easier

Making crafting easier

in Suggestions

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

I really hate it that when I want to craft an item, the UI shows the items and materials I need to make it. It even shows how many of those items and materials I currently have.

However would it not make things so much better is to the right of the listed items and materials for the item you are trying to make, you also have a crafting button next to them. This would save us having to search through the list of items to find and craft one of the required items adn then having to go back and check what the next item is.

eg see image

Attachments:

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

Making crafting easier

in Suggestions

Posted by: HELLruler.4820

HELLruler.4820

I totally support this idea. Lots of times you have to search one item in a huge list to make enough for another one, it’s terrible

Making crafting easier

in Suggestions

Posted by: CapN Biku.6024

CapN Biku.6024

Yes, they have already added this to the ‘discover’ tab and it was a great addition.
Would also be nice if, when you hover over the ‘craft’ button you can see a list of the material needed to craft that and how many you have of each.

Making crafting easier

in Suggestions

Posted by: Quae.5431

Quae.5431

oh goodness yes please. doing the subcombines is super obnoxious. it’s not as bad as it is in some other MMOs, and in many ways i find the crafting system in GW2 to be too easy and very pointless, but that doesnt mean i want it to be tedious too.

Making crafting easier

in Suggestions

Posted by: Meryt.9823

Meryt.9823

The ability to create a “job list” would be very handy.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.