Manually drawn weapons, permanent toggle

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kibbles.9813

Kibbles.9813

As most Charr players already know, you can change from a quadruped run (with your weapons stowed) to a bipedal one (with your weapons drawn). In the options menu exists a keybind option to manually draw / stow your weapons, but outside of combat it only lasts around 15 seconds before they’re put away again.

I would like to propose the option (perhaps a checkbox) of having your manually drawn weapons remain that way until you put them away again using the same key. This would not affect the current mechanics, and would be a nice way for Charr players to choose one walking visual over the other. What do you think?

Kynn Snagtooth [TCFM] – Tarnished Coast

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal.2376

Kal.2376

I don’t mind. If it’s something that Anet can do with little effort, then sure. More options is always good, and it would not really affect me anyways.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Syphenion.5064

Syphenion.5064

Well, this’s the same thing I’ve suggested, though not just for Charr players. As a roleplayer, I use the sheath command a lot as well, though I think the button should toggle the weapon to be sheathed or not. We really shouldn’t have to resort to tapping it every few seconds to pull our weapons out again.

¸.•´¸.¤•*´¨) ¸.•*¨”˜`”°ºooº°””˜`”°ºooº°””˜`
(¸.•´ (¸.•Alloy~ Piken Square Roleplayer~