Matches are too long ! :(

in Suggestions

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Please please please shorten WvW matches to five or six days. I spent about 9 hours in WvW today, everyday about 6-8 hours, I enjoy it but it also feels like a responsiblity, to A LOT of us. Please let us have atleast one day off of WvW.

Crazy Leg

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

Please please please shorten WvW matches to five or six days. I spent about 9 hours in WvW today, everyday about 6-8 hours, I enjoy it but it also feels like a responsiblity, to A LOT of us. Please let us have atleast one day off of WvW.

request denied.
I do think that it would not seem like such a responsibility if they combined the servers, apparently the NA and EU servers all have a sister server.. merge all of those and just have servers, coverage would pick up and wvw attendance would increase taking some of the pressure off of players on the servers without 24/7 coverage.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

in Suggestions

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

I think you may have the wrong mindset approaching the game if you’re treating WvW like a daily chore.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

I play a lot of WvW. Whenever I feel drained by it, I usually go with some friends to the EB Jump Puzzle and troll enemy players coming up. You wouldn’t believe how uplifting it can be to push enemies down to the bottom, or simply kill them within eyesight of the chest. Some of the enemy deaths are very entertaining. :P

Anyways, there’s my suggestion to change it up a bit so you can find some laughter.

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

in Suggestions

Posted by: moirweyn.9872

moirweyn.9872

I think you may have the wrong mindset approaching the game if you’re treating WvW like a daily chore.

Yea, what he said. That was the exact reason I stopped working, I mean playing Eve. You should never feel as if you HAVE to log in. If you do, something is wrong.

“There are two types of people in the world…and I don’t like them.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

If you’re putting in work hours without getting paid and feeling tired of it, I think you’re doing it wrong.

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Maybe you should see the sunlight.

in Suggestions

Posted by: moirweyn.9872

moirweyn.9872

I hear the resolution, the FSAA and the shadows in this place called “outside” will blow your mind!

“There are two types of people in the world…and I don’t like them.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Phzt.9864

Phzt.9864

You should go to a server where the community prioritizes fun over """winning""".

in Suggestions

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

remember this, if you’re ever tired of WvWvW, take some time off and go farm young karka or reef skelk for T6 mats….

come back later and you’ll feel fresh…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in Suggestions

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Is your guild forcing you to log into WvW or something? I have no idea how or why you would feel like WvW is a chore. Even commanders should never feel that way.

You should go to a server where the community prioritizes fun over """winning""".

Yes. There’s a server that comes to mind. Err, Magerma or something? Yes, I think that’s it.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Suggestions

Littlefeather.8623

You all have the wrong idea.

I dont feel like its a chore, I feel like I am needed, the WvW core of my guild feels that we are needed. Not that we dont see the sun, I am active duty US Army, been so for 12 years. And not that our guild requires us to do WvW. We are a WvW focused guild, and some of us know that when we arent online the match will fall apart. Im not asking for a server merge, I am not asking for PvE/Farming fun, there is no fun in that, I find fun in WvW competition and we have pride in our server. But some of us also feel that if we are not in WvW, things will fall apart.

Crazy Leg

in Suggestions

Littlefeather.8623

Fun does not win WvW, fun is stealing a Golem and killing Moa birds or running around like an idiot when your needed somewhere else. Fun is also a perfect portal bomb or making the enemy spend hours to try to take a keep, or even making a guild leave to opposing server. To me those are fun.

Crazy Leg

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zemi.4137

Zemi.4137

You’re not obligated to be at all times playing in WvW. I understand the feeling of responsability, but hey, life’s what matters. There’s no problem if you lose the game one day. There are so many people in the game, why would it be all about your own responsability? The game should not stop just because you want to take a day off. Other players want to play in that particular day. Let it be as it is.

in Suggestions

Littlefeather.8623

I hear the resolution, the FSAA and the shadows in this place called “outside” will blow your mind!

Heres my solution to your solution, spend 18 months in Iraq and another 15 Afghanistan and countless months in field time training, twelve years of your body being used up by the US Military, day in and day out with some injury minor or not, to the point where your body just wants to take a break now because its been through so much.

Crazy Leg

(edited by Littlefeather.8623)

in Suggestions

Littlefeather.8623

You’re not obligated to be at all times playing in WvW. I understand the feeling of responsability, but hey, life’s what matters. There’s no problem if you lose the game one day. There are so many people in the game, why would it be all about your own responsability? The game should not stop just because you want to take a day off. Other players want to play in that particular day. Let it be as it is.

There are those casual players who do not care about the match as a whole, and their are those competitive players that know different.

There are those players who think their slot in the server is just a number at that time, and there are those players that are there for a reason, to win.

Myself, as well as a lot of others are not casual players, WvW is extremely competitive, and leaving it on 24/7 will drain those who actually care about each point tick.

Crazy Leg

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zemi.4137

Zemi.4137

Dude, you cant be allways online. You just gotta manage your own time.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Culwenimos.1594

Culwenimos.1594

Your own personal health is more important. Even if you feel you need to be there, if you feel you’re struggling then this could affect your career as well as your game. In military terms, have some R&R.

If not, arrange it so that your guild or sub-guild or other WvW guild can do it in shifts. So that you don’t have such a demanding schedule.

War does not have a break. Not in these worlds.