Maybe it would be better... after all

Maybe it would be better... after all

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kjeldoran.3849

Kjeldoran.3849

Hello,
first of all i want to say that i really love what devs are doing with the game and of course this is by far the best MMO i’ve played; really. Now i’m really happy they want to give us new content every 2 weeks but it feels like they are going to do all in an accurate way…
I really like those contents and i know that they are doing it “for free” but i think will be better for all if they comes back to the 3 weeks (or maybe 1 month) release.
Someone may think that this will be a too long time but it isn’t; If devs get more time they can do all better and can add more things in the same monthly (for example) update this means more stuffs all togheter, more time to complete them (someone can play the game only few hours per day) and devs have more time to improve all those graphics errors introduced with latest patches. Only to give some bugs (for report):
- at enemies death their life-bar is still visible (like if you recharge their health the more your last hit was strong) but they are dead.
- CoF’s path 1 fire balls (XD it sounds funny) are invisible (unless you teleport away and then back)
- sometimes there is a bug which block you char’s movements unless you move your finger from “wasd” buttons and then press them again to finally move
- armor cripples (too many to elencate them all XD)
- ranged skills bug: sometimes your skill bar is red (out of range) but you will be able to hit enemies anyway and sometimes it isn’t red (in range) but you screen message says “out of ranger” o.O
- some graphic errors (in skills and animations)

so, i want to repeat that i love devs work and i hope they will continue but i think it would be better for us all to get less but perfect patches. If we start with some bugs and every patches introduce more bugs we will get infinite bugs.
less but of better quality what do you think?