Member Tracking for Guild Leaders

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

I am the Guild Leader of my 3 week old guild Plainswalkers [PW]. My guild is currently going through a recruitment drive and I am always briefing new recruits. I currently have 16 members and I know that at least half of them are active (2-6 members on at once).

I want to work on a promotion system based on activity (currently purely recruitment) and add on criteria as my guild grows. The main problem I am having is tracking my member’s contributions. The History can only tell me so much.

Being a leader of any sort requires the leader to keep track of that which he/she leads. A great tool for Guild Leaders would be a tool that will list every guild-related action that every member makes by name. This includes:

• Recruitment Attempts
  • Successful Recruitments
  • Bosses Slain
  • Dungeons cleared
  • Promotions Given (if applicable)
  • Guild Bank and Treasure trove deposits/withdrawls

In addition to that I also want promotions made within my guild solely approved by me but because of it I have to leave my SiC without that ability and I need him during my absence. So I have another idea and a half.

There also should be some form of Approval System that allows lower ranks to perform actions but said actions remain as Pending until approved by the proper rank. This will allow me or any of my officers to perform guild maintenance without having me or my second-in-command be there all the time. This Approval System also should rely on points just in case I am away too long. For example:

1. I am gone for 1 out of two weeks for vacation.
  2. Member A is qualified for promotion.
  3. SiC attempts to promote him without my approval. Because of it, the promotion is Pending.
  4. SiC is allowed to initiate a Point-Vote and does so. 10 out of 20 points are added.
  5. 5 Officers feel Member A is also deserving of the promotion. 2 x5 points are added.
  6. Member A is promoted. Point-Voting is locked for that member until I unlock it.
  7. Notification is sent to me via mail with the option to unlock it.

This might be a little complex, but with those tools I can feel less stressed trying to keep my guild up. Discuss? Additions?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

This includes:

• Recruitment Attempts
  • Successful Recruitments
  • Bosses Slain
  • Dungeons cleared
  • Promotions Given (if applicable)
  • Guild Bank and Treasure trove deposits/withdrawls

My privacy > your desire to control me