Mesmer Effects

Mesmer Effects

in Suggestions

Posted by: olazyone.1478

olazyone.1478

I have been thinking and wondering if choosing the color of the Mesmer effect and skills would be at all possible. How cool it would be to be able to customize the colors to reflect the person playing it.
Please comments and feedback below. i would love to hear it.

Mesmer Effects

in Suggestions

Posted by: castlemanic.3198

castlemanic.3198

Why limit it to mesmer spell effects? Wouldn’t it be cool to change the colour of all the effects of all the classes into whatever we want? /sarcasm

I don’t understand why people want to change the colours of the mesmer class only, and ignore the effects of other classes. The reason mesmer spells are pinkish/purple is because that colour represents chaos, alongside the butterflies also being an aspect of chaos as well.

To change the colour of mesmer spell effects would be to change the representation of what mesmer spells are supposed to be.

so no for this.

Mesmer Effects

in Suggestions

olazyone.1478

the color of chaos completely depends on the perspective of the person. The is no specific color universally used for chaos.

Mesmer Effects

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Then a field with a few Mesmers in it would look like a fight in starwars – no thanks.

Kima & Co

Mesmer Effects

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

purple is the color associated with nobility and royality, and suits good for chaos

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

Mesmer Effects

in Suggestions

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

aaaand here comes the giant lag, skill lag, slideshow for wvw and probably 100 server crashes a day …..yay

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Mesmer Effects

in Suggestions

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

Then a field with a few Mesmers in it would look like a fight in starwars

+

PEW PEW PEW STORMTROOPER PEW PEW

Mesmer Effects

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Why limit it to mesmer spell effects? Wouldn’t it be cool to change the colour of all the effects of all the classes into whatever we want? /sarcasm

I don’t understand why people want to change the colours of the mesmer class only, and ignore the effects of other classes. The reason mesmer spells are pinkish/purple is because that colour represents chaos, alongside the butterflies also being an aspect of chaos as well.

To change the colour of mesmer spell effects would be to change the representation of what mesmer spells are supposed to be.

so no for this.

Some people just do not like those colors or shapes. They just don’t want to see thier character produce such effects. Besides chaos means a lack of organisation or order. Those effects really could be any color and shape and it’ll still fit the bill.

Mesmer Effects

in Suggestions

olazyone.1478

It would make large scale battles look more interesting lol