Mesmer Gsword + Ele scepter auto attacks

in Suggestions

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

It would be very appreciated by all if the auto attack STOPPED TRACKING PEOPLE THROUGH WALLS.
In PvP this is a huge issue, for me at least, when I am trying to dis/engage. I hate it so much, and I would love it if Anet fixed this.
If it is working as intended, well, kitten.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in Suggestions

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Should count for the Guardian Staff Attack also too, especially in WvW its so stupid annoying that Guardians can hit you with that attack even if you are in your keep and your are repairign for example a gate.

The gate should be the only thing that a guardian outside should hit with his staff auto attack, but not also all of the players inside of the keep at the gate.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

in Suggestions

Posted by: Archenos.6924

Archenos.6924

Then the suggestion title is wrong…

I too would like this issue to be fixed with the behind door damage thing. I would add also for the Boiling Pot to be permanent and not destroyable so that when a zerg enters the tower or some other building , besides the group that take defence position inside , and 2-3 people to be able to use boiling pot to give some damage also to those who enter, as a last defence barrier

in Suggestions

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

No, boiling put should be destroyable, but should receive alot more defense either or alot more health and players that use the put should receive stability and also receive no damage in that time. all damage that foes do, should go against the pot, not the player that is using the pot.

PS: and pots should not suffer on conditions, other than burning. pots can’t BLEED or be poisoned/confused ect. thats nonsense*

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

(edited by Orpheal.8263)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Is there any ranged attack that doesnt track through walls? Its definetly working as intended.

How about the ranged attacks tracking through stealth? Tracking through walls is nothing.