Mesmer's Portal CoolDown

Mesmer's Portal CoolDown

in Suggestions

Posted by: DonTry.1596

DonTry.1596

Hello Everyone !

I would like to share my suggestion to ArenaNet about Mesmer portal cooldown if it possible to add the timer by seconds for the skill when i active the Portal Entre until i use Portal Exeunt also when the portal opened how many seconds left until the portal finish (close) , and it would be more helpful if there’s an icon similar to passive skills for mesmer when i use the portal it show me the people counting that entered the portal for example 1/20 which is 1 people from 20 people left to enter the portal to close.

Thanks ~ !

Mesmer's Portal CoolDown

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tman.6349

Tman.6349

the game cant really take into account how many people you intend on using your portal and its a two way street. maybe a bit more info would be nice though similar to the how the stealth icon works on the conditions etc bar

Mesmer's Portal CoolDown

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chaos.3579

Chaos.3579

The things that portal needs is

1) a range indicator so that we know when the portal is out of range so we don’t waste it.
2) a little timer to give us a idea of how long we have to put down the second part of our portal before it resets. (Like skill 3 from the mainhand sword)

3) bringing down the cool down back to 60 seconds. (Debatable )
Really I think that there were a lot of complaints at realease that brought the increased cool down to this skill.
Seeing as those complaints died down a while ago.
Would be nice if it was back at 60 seconds CD were it belongs.
It is a amazing skill. But very situational. There are far better skills in terms of multiple situational use and CD to take that 1 utility slot. So in most situations its a hindrance.
Would be nice to reduce that hindrance by reducing the cool down back to its original state.

Mesmer's Portal CoolDown

in Suggestions

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Yes and Yes and Yes…. please???

A little red bar under the portal tab, like any other ranged skill, would be awesome. Also, a countdown from 60 seconds to let us know how long we have to create the portal exit. Those two things alone would be amazing additions. The lower CD would be appreciated too. Since I burn 10 points to trait for it.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.