Mesmer shatter skills

Mesmer shatter skills

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Dear Anet,
you showed some possible changes to update 15th October.
I have one proposal for that. Can You make mesmer clones and phantasm run to players target when shattering?
Because most of the time, they will blow at near creature. Rabbit, cat, rat, Moa.Everything but not at the target.

Thanks

Mesmer shatter skills

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nretep.2564

Nretep.2564

They will run to their current target and explode there (right now).
I don’t see your problem.

Mesmer shatter skills

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wombatt.2546

Wombatt.2546

No, they don’t always go to what you have targeted. Sometimes they pick something behind you, or off to the side.

Mesmer shatter skills

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nretep.2564

Nretep.2564

^
as I said, they run to their current target and explode there.
(for F1 ~ F3 at least)

Mesmer shatter skills

in Suggestions

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

The only time I’ve had that happen is when Deceptive Evasion farts out a clone what attacks something other than what I have targeted. Although, with the known pathing issues in this game, I won’t write off what Hule’s described as impossible. I’d honestly prefer Shatter-fodder to stop their attacks, and warp at the enemy, but folk call Mesmer imba and OP as is. Although that suggestion would at least eliminate many of the pathing issues, in theory.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

Mesmer shatter skills

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Enemy warrior, i create clones, shatter them, 1 go to warrior, 2 go to chicken(north camp in wvw)
This happens almost every time. If my enemy is in distance but still reachable to create clones, and there are some mobs near me, clones will focus those mobs not my target to which they were created.
Same happened in CoF part 1. Last boss, created clones, shattered, they exploded at crystals around me not at the boss.
And yes I have my target and create clones with my target.

And my point: same is with engis turrets. And in patch October 15th Preview there is a line with engis turrets. So I wanted to post suggestion also to look at mesmer clones too.