Meta-Achievement Reward Skins

in Suggestions

Posted by: Goel.9127

Goel.9127

My request: I would like to see past meta-achievement weapon/armor skins such as the Slickpack, etc to show up in the Achievement rewards and be reuseable once per day like the other Achievement rewards are now. (Obviously, not the real weapons/armor, just any skins I achieved for completing meta achievements in past content.)

I am leveling a lot of alts right now, and would love to have access to some of those skins (i.e. Slickpack for my Engineer) when I have got Exotic/Ascended gear for them at max level.

Thanks for reading! I am enjoying GW2 immensely right now.

80 Guardian
Founder, “Free Buff Movement” [BUFF], BG

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

I completely agree with this.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pache.9406

Pache.9406

Once again, I don’t care how many times people repeat this idea. This needs to be done with both achievement rewards AND BL skins! Currently if you delete any of the skins, even if it’s by mistake, you can’t get it back, and anet couldn’t care less if you spent real life money on it (BL skins), or spent hour playing their game to unlock it (achievement/LS rewards). How on earth is that fair?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Piecekeeper.4361

Piecekeeper.4361

Yes to OP. A hundred times yes. I’ve wanted this forever.

As for Pache, I’m up in the air on BL skins, I understand your grievance, but I’m just not totally swayed on it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: He Hate Me.4736

He Hate Me.4736

I remember when I played GW1 many years ago, that any event skins acquired from the Wintersday or Halloween event we could then bring it to one of the hat NPCs (forgot the exact name) and we would have allowed our alts to gain access to these hats just by speaking to the NPC and paying a small fee. There are a few meta-achievement skins I wish I could give to my alts but can’t and some I have accidentally deleted and would like back.

In addition, I know this may be a long shot, but I also would like to suggest armor skins purchased from the gemstore be available whenever and wherever, just like the Zenith skins after you’ve acquired enough achievement points. There are a few instances I’ve gotten rid of a few armor pieces I would love to get back and would not want to pay full price (~800 gems) for the full set just to get back that one armor piece.