Mini-Pets Sent to Bank as Collectibles

in Suggestions

Posted by: Angry Helper.2915

Angry Helper.2915

I have always been a big fan of mini pets ever since the original GW. I always carried around three or four with me where ever I went. I still enjoy breaking out my pets from time to time but there is one thing stopping me from doing so whenever I wish.

Mini pets are considered collectibles by the “Deposit all collectibles” option in the inventory panel. This is such an incredible tool and it makes my adventuring so much quicker by clearing out all the materials you gather during your travels. However, I am often frustrated between the choice of rummaging through my inventory to find collectibles to clear out or keeping my mini-pet(s) in my inventory. If the deposit all collectibles function ignored them it would make clearing up the inventory a lot simpler.

Has anyone else encountered this and found a work around that I didn’t think of?

(edited by Angry Helper.2915)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Salt.4621

Salt.4621

Craft or purchase an Invisible Bag, anything stored in it will never be sent to the collectables bank.

“Your face is funny. All squished and weird.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

Craft or purchase an Invisible Bag, anything stored in it will never be sent to the collectables bank.

You are brilliant. I’ve always been frustrated that I couldn’t carry a mini pet around with me, cause it would always get sent to the collectables if I sent my other stuff.

Never thought of using an Invisible Bag. Thanks for this advice!

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Salt.4621

Salt.4621

You are brilliant. I’ve always been frustrated that I couldn’t carry a mini pet around with me, cause it would always get sent to the collectables if I sent my other stuff.

Never thought of using an Invisible Bag. Thanks for this advice!

I must admit I love the ‘send all collectables’ function but also was dismayed when it sent my pet packing as well. It just so happened that I was on the way to a crafting station to make some bags, discovered the Invisible Bag recipe and immediately thought “now that bag would have helped!”

“Your face is funny. All squished and weird.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Angry Helper.2915

Angry Helper.2915

You rock, didn’t know the invisible bags worked for that!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lord Krilik.3692

Lord Krilik.3692

I still personally find it slightly annoying that the invisible bag is the only option. I would have preferred there to be a separate ‘deposit all miniatures’ option, so I can fill the invisible bag with important weapons and armor instead. I only tend to carry one miniature at a time so having a whole bag just for the sake of not depositing it by mistake is slightly annoying and I find myself filling it with other junk and constantly re-arranging my inventory just so I can sell stuff that I had to put into it.