Mini-pet fights

Mini-pet fights

in Suggestions

Posted by: brokenrabbit.6538

brokenrabbit.6538

Any good reason why we can’t pit our mini-pets against each other? If it’s automated you could even do some betting on the side.

I think it’d be a great distraction from the norm.

A fighting ring in LA and the starter cities would be great.

Mini-pet fights

in Suggestions

Posted by: AndrewWaltfeld.4621

AndrewWaltfeld.4621

Probably because some animal rights activist says it promotes real life animal fighting or something.

Mini-pet fights

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lorana.2468

Lorana.2468

look up Polymock from GW1, it’ll be returning in GW2

you can find an Asuran portal in Rata Sum that leads to a Polymock Arena, but you cant enter yet.

Mini-pet fights

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shard.4791

Shard.4791

Probably because some animal rights activist says it promotes real life animal fighting or something.

Nah. Mini-pets are toys. Pets on the other hand..

I think we will have our polymock battles.

Mm. I like turtles.

Mini-pet fights

in Suggestions

Posted by: Johnny Whoa.8126

Johnny Whoa.8126

You know, I’d kinda like this too.

In LA there’s a little ring set up that looks like it was designed for exactly this. It’d be very different from Polymock but it could be an interesting feature that gives minis a point.

Mini-pet fights

in Suggestions

Posted by: staticstorm.2318

staticstorm.2318

@AndrewWaltfeld.4621

yes pokemon got hit hard by activists

Mini-pet fights

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

It would be nice if each of the rings around the Tenanera arena ring could be used by two players to fight with their miniature toys.

The miniatures could use the same skills their originals have, much like when you are transformed. Use the ring, you lose control of your character, gain control of the miniature, and move around, then fight.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Mini-pet fights

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nels the Cornwhisperer.8025

Nels the Cornwhisperer.8025

There are already people standing around Tenanera, and two miniature looking things in the ring. I see it as a sign of a future activity, like target shooting in Divinity’s Reach, Keg Brawl in Hoelbrak, and Polymock in Rata Sum.

We’ve just got to give A-net time, I think they already did this one.

How far that little candle throws its beams!
So shines a good deed in a naughty world.
- William Shakespear

Mini-pet fights

in Suggestions

Posted by: ClintonD.8620

ClintonD.8620

You know, I’d kinda like this too.

In LA there’s a little ring set up that looks like it was designed for exactly this. It’d be very different from Polymock but it could be an interesting feature that gives minis a point.

Yup, it’s obvious that’s a set up for a minipet battling ring.

I think there’ll be a future content patch that’ll bring all the minigames and activities that are currently missing, such as aforementioned Minipet Battles and Polymock as well as Bar Brawl, Target Shooting, The Bane, Moa Racing and others.