Mini pets

Mini pets

in Suggestions

Posted by: Janhyua.8130

Janhyua.8130

Hi, my Name is Janhyua

And I got a suggestion to list it down for gw2

1. Mini pets, I hope in the future we will be able to put these pet in to a slot on our EQ slot so we will never have to keep clicking it to summon it every time we go to a new zone or login…. this is pretty basic for most MMO

2. Give us the freedom to color dye our weapons or backpiece

3. I know this is Guild wars 2 but I would us to have a set of slot on the right hand side of the screen for us to put potion like Omno berries and other consumeable items.

Thank you for reading this

BTW I love the new releast dance book and the lion mini pet and great work on the new weapon skin you guy releast last week!!

Mini pets

in Suggestions

Posted by: Preyar.6783

Preyar.6783

You forgot one crucial thing.
That minis should be able to run the same speed as you no matter how fast you go. Every time I blink or use a speed skill, my mini gets longer and longer behind until it teleports to me. When it does this however, it stands idle for 2 secs before running again…so stupid.

Wondrous Achiever \o/

Mini pets

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ace.1726

Ace.1726

I would love a slot for Minipets, they get unequipped too easily. You hardly ever see anyone with a minipet because they get deposited to collectibles and are a hassle to turn on.

Mini pets

in Suggestions

Posted by: Isende.2607

Isende.2607

what i find amazing is that, even on my “slow” characters, such as guardian with no speed boosts, my mini still breaks its leash REGULARLY because it runs so much slower. this is major annoying — IF i have equipped a mini, it’s already annoying having to re-use it each time i zone. but having to re-use it because it’s broken its leash yet again? UGH!

Mini pets

in Suggestions

Janhyua.8130

to me this mini pet system is a Major problem and needs a fix….. I mean come on who want to summon it over and over again everytime they log in or change zone…. seriously..

Mini pets

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mungrul.9358

Mungrul.9358

All good ideas, so +1’ed, even if they have all been posted before.
I’d also like to take what Preyar posted and “run” with it (hehehe).
Why can’t minis use the same AI behaviour as Ranger pets and run slightly ahead of you all the time?

Please note that due to restrictions placed on my account, I am only allowed 1 post per hour.
Therefore I may take some time replying to you.

Mini pets

in Suggestions

Janhyua.8130

Oh btw Make the Mini help us Loot item >:D that will be really useful XD