Mini pets and run speed

Mini pets and run speed

in Suggestions

Posted by: METHODIUS.7023

METHODIUS.7023

I would really love for my minis to be able to keep up with me outside of combat. I think it’s probably been suggested before, but it would be great if they were affected by our run speed modifiers.

Pleeeeeaaase?

Mini pets and run speed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Even with zero run speed modifiers they still go slower than players. Its really odd.

They should match player speed at all times. What’s the point of having a mini when its only going to be next to you when you stop moving.

Mini pets and run speed

in Suggestions

Posted by: Louiziana.2180

Louiziana.2180

whats the point of a mini period? it has to be re-summoned every time you change areas, and it doesn’t even pick up loot for you, the simplest most common “mini pet task”.

Thats why i may see ONE mini per month, with a sudden breif spike in activity during holiday events.

And you charge us real money in the gemstore for these things? why so i can fill up my collectible tabs? booooooo

give me a reason

youtube.com/jacobizreal

Mini pets and run speed

in Suggestions

Posted by: METHODIUS.7023

METHODIUS.7023

This post isn’t about whether you like mini pets or not, this is about them being slower than players.

Anyway, I didn’t get my minis so that I could see them for all of 5 seconds until they vanish from view due to how slow they are