MiniPet Tab on Hero Screen

in Suggestions

Posted by: fractal.7039

fractal.7039

Can we please get this? I hate that minipets take up actual inventory spots..

..so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn’t stop to think if they should

in Suggestions

Posted by: Drazharm.1829

Drazharm.1829

There are actually badges where you put things on them and those collectables doesn’t go to the ware :P

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vyko.6953

Vyko.6953

Thats a good idea, and I would also love that you could choose “automatically show” on that tab, and whenever you go, the minipet would auto showed.

#ELEtism

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

Badges? What badges?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Haishao.6851

Haishao.6851

^ he meant bags

It would be great though if we could equip our miniatures. This way they wouldn’t be removed everytime we change zone.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Larkir.6502

Larkir.6502

Yeah, I keep forgetting to bring out the minis all the time, this would be nice for convenience. To make the mini automatically spawn when you enter an instance or go to another zone if you have one equipped.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Baldovin.1392

Baldovin.1392

PLEASE GIVE US a tab for minis on hero screen so we don’t need to go to the bank to switch them every time we want a new mini by our side and also that we can summon them from the tap so we don’t need to hold a space in our bag for the one we are using ! I BEG YOU !!!

(edited by Baldovin.1392)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arifialdy.1534

Arifialdy.1534

i agreed on this, please give new shortcut for mini pet, its even better if its automatically summoned like ranger pet, its very annoying to open inventory and right click + use, we must repeat it every time we dies which is annoying really, we just wanna be our minis shown everytime like armor and dye

in Suggestions

Posted by: Voonith.2561

Voonith.2561

I think this would be very nice. Especially with the auto-display option.
Wanted it in GW1 and still want it in GW2.

All’s fair in love and Wuv.
[ART] Gate of Madness

in Suggestions

Posted by: MMOJumper.8504

MMOJumper.8504

I just made a post about this this morning and it’s already on page 4! BAH! I’d kill to have the mini-pet tab on the hero screen!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Mini-Pets-and-the-Hero-screen/first#post840158