Minimal GUI option

Minimal GUI option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Eli The Yahoo.9782

Eli The Yahoo.9782

ok, so i know there’s CTRL+SHIFT+H for hiding GUI, but it would be extremly nice to have an option to play with minimal GUI – this means you only have the life orb, which is very small. chat appears on transparent background only after a message has been made.maybe very small icons for skills.

i find my self wanting to play alot of the time without GUI and enjoy the beauty of the game but with CTRL+SHIFT+H you can’t know when u need to heal etc…

attached a small mockup
thanks!

Attachments:

(edited by Eli The Yahoo.9782)

Minimal GUI option

in Suggestions

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

well there is simple party UI, that doesn’t take a lot of space, and in options there is a interface size you can set to small. the chatbox you can make transparent, just click the little chat bubble thing in lower left of the chatbox, those things together sound at least almost like what you want

Minimal GUI option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Eli The Yahoo.9782

Eli The Yahoo.9782

party ui i wasnt aware.
the chat ui i was.
still… no solution to skill+health bar, in GW1 you could customize most of the ui (if not all- as i can remember).

Minimal GUI option

in Suggestions

Posted by: evolverzilla.2359

evolverzilla.2359

In GW1 we can adjust the size of every box in the UI, making it as smaller or larger as we want.

I really don´t understand why we don´t have the same thing in a more advanced technologically game.