Minor Suggestion. Remove Citizen by TP in LA please.

in Suggestions

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

Everytime i hit F, i think it’s the TP NPC, when it’s just the random citizen. >.>

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azaziel.3608

Azaziel.3608

you could just select the TP npc…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tradewind.6913

Tradewind.6913

Some people haven’t quite mastered the skill necessary to get their mouse cursor to transcend layers of players swamping the npc to be able to actually highlight it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

Some people haven’t quite mastered the skill necessary to get their mouse cursor to transcend layers of players swamping the npc to be able to actually highlight it.

Maybe I’m just skilled, but when there’s a swamp of people around I still don’t have this issue. Just go up to the NPC and press f. Why do you even have to click on the guy in the first place?

in Suggestions

Posted by: saul.6893

saul.6893

Talk = Bank or BLTC or any other important npc
Greet = Some random person

unless you’re an idiot you should be able to figure it out

Tears Of The Ascended [ToA] – Dragonbrand

in Suggestions

nexxe.7081

That’s why i mentioned a MINOR suggestion. It shouldn’t be #1 priority, as some of you are suggesting. It’s just a minor annoyance. Stop defending every little thing about this game. seriously.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

@nexxe: I’m not putting this on the top priority. The fact of the matter is, removing a character from the game is still some work on their part, and it really shouldn’t have to be done in the first place. And there are certainly problems with the game. We’re in the suggestions forum… If we thought it was perfect, we wouldn’t be here.

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

NPCs can be hard to target, when they are surrounded by players and the game is not being helpful.

in Suggestions

nexxe.7081

It’s just a suggestion.. and some people are overreacting as if i’m saying the game is failed or something. People need to lighten up instead of responding with “Lrn2Play scrub”.. You fanboys jump at everyone trying to improve the game. sheesh.