Mobile Authenticator

Mobile Authenticator

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sairenkao.6485

Sairenkao.6485

Just a small thing, but with auto-login + mobile authenticator, it would be nice if it focused on the authentication box so I don’t have to click into the box and then type.

YES I AM LAZY.

Mobile Authenticator

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Looks like they are working on a smartphoe application.

This would be a great feature to have as a part of it.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Mobile Authenticator

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zutroy.9105

Zutroy.9105

Mobile Authenticator

in Suggestions

Posted by: Branskins.9752

Branskins.9752

I agree! Especially when you are racing to put in the code before the next code appears! A few times I have been typing the code in without having clicked the box first

Wrecking Krew [Krew] – Borlis Pass

Mobile Authenticator

in Suggestions

Posted by: Darkorical.9213

Darkorical.9213

I wonder if there will be a non mobile based authenticator for those of us who are “smartphone challenged”

Mobile Authenticator

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

I have an iPad and as soon as it is out of Beta, I will try it.

This message was brought to you by a Kitten with a Keyboard

Mobile Authenticator

in Suggestions

Posted by: Taiance.6213

Taiance.6213

Reading fail posters?

From what I can tell it looks like no one else in this thread, Barr Branskins, understands what the OP was asking.

When using Mobile Authentication the client, if you have auto log in enabled, does not have the text entry field set to receive input automatically. So when the input field arrives you have to move the mouse… select the ####### box & then you can type the code.

I support the suggestion 100%. Having to move my mouse to select the input field is just annoying as I know that without it I would have less RSI inducing steps to get into the game.

Darkorical search the forums for gauth4win I think you’ll like what you find, or even read down the beta thread page.

(edited by Taiance.6213)