More Asuran and Sylvari armors

in Suggestions

Posted by: midori.4075

midori.4075

I was just thinking with all the armors that have come out most have been “human” and “Norn” in style. How about some plant or asuranish armor types. I don’t even care if they are in gem store ,just something new.

in Suggestions

Posted by: sheep.9064

sheep.9064

Yeah! Something like “Tier 4” for each race and each armor type in gem store. I think I would pay more than they should cost if they will be good looking.

in Suggestions

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

I agree. Everything is very human-oriented and it makes me sad.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

I agree. Everything is very human-oriented and it makes me sad.

Most drops and all the crafted armor sets are clearly human in origin. Honestly it’s a bit odd that when say the sylvari come out of their pop they are given very human armor from NPC’s decked out in sylvari plant clothing (and then surrounded by sylvari decked out in plant clothing) . Similar can be said of the charr and asura. The vast majority of armor was clearly designed with humans in mind and then retrofitted on to the other races which isn’t terrible but it’s one of those touches that would have shown a more polished product if the base armor variety had considered the other races of tyria.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.