More Detailed Stats Please! :)

in Suggestions

Posted by: arrownin.3128

arrownin.3128

Can you guys add in a number on top of utility skills and normal skills to show how each skill and utility is affected by stats?

I’d like this to be sort of like how in League of Legends you can see the amount of extra damage you do with a skill, depending on how much of a stat you have.

An example would be if you had a Greatsword with 50 power, and had a skill that had a 1 to 1 damage scaling with power, with base damage of 100, it would look like this ideally.

Investment Banking Slash!: Attack your foe with the power of economics! 100+(50) Damage Upon Hit. Power Scaling

(This would be with no extra Power from traits or armor)

(edited by arrownin.3128)

in Suggestions

arrownin.3128

Oops this is supposed to be in the suggestion forums, that’s what happens when you have too many tabs open ;\

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pinch.4273

Pinch.4273

There is no “base damage”, and armor doesn’t work like you think it does.

Hope this helps.

in Suggestions

arrownin.3128

There is no “base damage”, and armor doesn’t work like you think it does.

Hope this helps.

So if you were lvl 80 with no traits, no armor, and had a Greatsword with no stats wielded by a Guardian and hit an enemy with no armor, there would be 0 damage done?

And please post how armor works for me, because I don’t really know too much about the intricacies to the game, which is why I’d like an easy to read stat display with detailed information. Thanks.

in Suggestions

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Oops this is supposed to be in the suggestion forums, that’s what happens when you have too many tabs open ;\

No problem when the mod team is nearby.