More GW1 Armor Skins

More GW1 Armor Skins

in Suggestions

Posted by: Leowulf.7658

Leowulf.7658

Having noticed that some of the popular armor from GW1 is available through the gem store, such as Heavy Primeval and Light Profane, it led me to wonder, “Why not X?”

So, why not X? Why not light primeval? Why not <insert your favorite here, in place of X>?

Personally, I always liked the look of elite sunspear and vabbi on my elementalist from GW1. I know some people also loved light primeval on their caster.

Can we see more of these conversions in the future?

Can the skins be a permanent unlock, such as the achievement reward skins are now?

More GW1 Armor Skins

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lonesamurai.4852

Lonesamurai.4852

Yup, definitely need more GW1 armours and weapon skins

Owner and GW2 DJ, Sanitarium.FM
Guild Leader – Wolf Pack Samurai
Owner and admin, The Guild-Hall2.net

More GW1 Armor Skins

in Suggestions

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Yes we do, if i can get my Gw2 ranger the same armor from gw1 the world will be complete.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

More GW1 Armor Skins

in Suggestions

Posted by: chucky.4798

chucky.4798

Yes, yes, yes, but no no no. We got 6 armor skin during the year. You can buy for gems. We don’t need more gem store armor ty. We don’t want more “nothing to do and you get everything without play” contents.

If we get new armors that we would get for play for new dungeons (UW, FoW, Tomb), for new living stories, etc.

More GW1 Armor Skins

in Suggestions

Posted by: Leowulf.7658

Leowulf.7658

Yes, yes, yes, but no no no. We got 6 armor skin during the year. You can buy for gems. We don’t need more gem store armor ty. We don’t want more “nothing to do and you get everything without play” contents.

If we get new armors that we would get for play for new dungeons (UW, FoW, Tomb), for new living stories, etc.

I am not sure that I agree. We could put this in the gem store, which is what I was thinking, to give immediate access. Or we could wait 5 years to see if there is an Elonian expansion that has the old GW1 armors that I am interested in. I doubt that Arenanet would recycle the old designs in this way, since they haven’t recycled any of the Tyrian designs this way so far. I would rather it be in the gem store because I do not want to have to spend time fighting through a dungeon for an armor skin. Now, maybe if makes sense for the armors that belong in that type of content to be a dungeon reward, but not for all of them.