More Idle Animations

More Idle Animations

in Suggestions

Posted by: Panzerov.4017

Panzerov.4017

Yes! You heard me Idle Animations. After going around in the beatiful terrain of Tyria looking at all the monsters and NPCs walking around and doing stuff it makes me sad to get back to lions arch and see loads of players just standing there. I want that to change, and doing so simply by giving the game more idling animations, for example if a character is standing close to a wall he might suddenly lean on the wall, and keep doing so until the character moves again, or if a character is standing in a flight of stairs he might sit down. And even better yet if a character is standing close to water he might pull out a fishing rod and start fishing. All this will contribute to making the world more alive and i think the Devs should really look into this.
Thanks alot for reading

More Idle Animations

in Suggestions

Posted by: unicornia.5148

unicornia.5148

That would be so cool

More Idle Animations

in Suggestions

Posted by: Smaandar.9037

Smaandar.9037

Yes! You heard me Idle Animations. After going around in the beatiful terrain of Tyria looking at all the monsters and NPCs walking around and doing stuff it makes me sad to get back to lions arch and see loads of players just standing there. I want that to change, and doing so simply by giving the game more idling animations, for example if a character is standing close to a wall he might suddenly lean on the wall, and keep doing so until the character moves again, or if a character is standing in a flight of stairs he might sit down. And even better yet if a character is standing close to water he might pull out a fishing rod and start fishing. All this will contribute to making the world more alive and i think the Devs should really look into this.

I definitively think the sitting on stairs thing would be cool. It may take a little bit of programming wizardry though to detect the stairs, but it would definitively be possible. So I agree with this.

Possible location specific animations like rivers and beeches as well?

More Idle Animations

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

Similar thread – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Idle-emote-animations-change-based-on-personality

This message was brought to you by a Kitten with a Keyboard