More NPCs who tells me about nearby DEs?

More NPCs who tells me about nearby DEs?

in Suggestions

Posted by: zIRaX.5362

zIRaX.5362

Hey
I don’t know I am the only who feel this way, but I feel like there is lacking info about DE’s(Dynamic Events) in certain areas, mostly lower level zones.
On my alts I experience same problem as I did on my main, that I cannot get enough exp to level in the zone, I need to move to another starting zone.
Reason for this I suspect is that I miss the indirectly required numbers of DE’s to keep my level to the zone, I have even spend time waiting in areas where I know multiple events can trigger, and teleported from waypoint to waypoint to search for events.. I find this a really big problem at low level, and I feel forced to go to another starting zone because the experience I gain per zone is not enough for me to remain in the zone. I have not experienced this problem at all around lvl40+ zones. I aim for completing the zones to 100% before moving on, I know Hearts should be considered “fillers” and I treat them like that, because DE’s is so much more rewarding, but I cannot find enough at the lower levels to keep my level up to the starting zone.
There is NPC’s who runs up to you and tells you about an event going on, that’s great. I just feel like there needs to be more of those.
I believe it works like this.
When you are within X range of the DE you will see the message “Nearby event..” and you see it on the minimap.
When you are longer away than X range of the DE a NPC will run up to you to let you know about the DE. I think this npc range should be increased, at least for lower level zones. I don’t mind doing the same DE I just did 5min ago, but I do mind that I have to “grind” mobs or teleportal around the map just to drag out time.. I find myself lvl3 when I am doing lvl6 mobs. And I’m lvl5 when I am doing lvl15 mobs. Which kills my characters, so I feel forced to another zone.
Like I said before, I only see this problem at the lower level zones. Mainly human starting zone. I think there is plenty DEs in Charr starting zone however.

Any one else feels like this is an issue?

I think there should be more NPC’s which alerts you about nearby DE’s.