More "hair" styles for sylvari

in Suggestions

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

As it stands, sylvari have various forms of “hair” such as giant mushrooms/fungi, twigs/bark, and leaves.

What I want to know is that since sylvari are plant based, why aren’t there more styles based on other plants/plant parts?

There are many different types of leaves with different shapes and other forms of vegetation other than leaves such as moss and to some extent, grass. There are even needles of cacti (though that seems to be a real stretch) and vines!

What I’m just hoping for is that there are more styles for sylvari using more types of plants than just twigs, bark, leaves, and mushrooms. Vines, moss (hey, moss afro could happen), and grass seem to be equally suitable candidates for “hair” styles too!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ellisande.5218

Ellisande.5218

Mushrooms aren’t even plants. They are a fungus.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dr Hashbrown.7104

Dr Hashbrown.7104

How about the same bulb that bulbasaur has in its back has a hair style, and as an extra feature, it’s would open up in day time and close at night.

I also would love the idea of vines as if they were long dreadlocks on a human or norn, only sylvari style, And its length would reach up to your character’s shoulders.

Another style would be like the leaves of a palm tree, I would love to choose that one.

You can still make more hair styles based on bark and leaves, and I feel as if they are too little. My idea would be that they would just make even more hairstyles just a little different.

This final suggestion could also count for all races. A slider which varies hair length. And I don’t mean a few centimeters, I would want it to vary for inches, say 6 inches would be longest. I understand that not all hairstyles can use hair length such has the mushroom sylvari and bald characters,

-Drums

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Mushrooms aren’t even plants. They are a fungus.

But they do infect plants.

Instead of one large Mushroom head, how about branches with little Mushrooms.

Anther idea is to have the roots down the side of the face.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Emmiere.1058

Emmiere.1058

I would love more variations on sylvari hair styles. Different shapes of leaves would be wonderful. I also feel like they’re lacking a huge variety of flowers. Cherry blossoms for hair, anyone?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Louveepine.7630

Louveepine.7630

I love it!

It is true that plants there are so many opportunities … Even add flowers in the “hair” is incredible!

# Asura because I’m worth it!