More karma for dailies

More karma for dailies

in Suggestions

Posted by: Saephaan.7285

Saephaan.7285

Hello, I hope you are doing great.

The point of this post is that all of us only gets 600 karma from dailies and that is not enough for people who are trying to craft a legendary. i have been playing for about 4 months and havent wated any karma and I only have 300k karma.
To be able to craft a legendary you need about a million karma. So how are we supposed to do this if we get so little karma even if we play everyday?

Yes, I know it’s not supposed to be easy, but it’s really unfair for new players because it means that you need to play about 10 thousand events and do your dailies for 1 year or more. And it is not fair if you take in consideration that people were able to get a jug of karma daily when now you only get a drop of karma.

And even so, you would need to play about 2 months farming or doing other stuff with the jugs of karma, if that isn’t legendary enough then I don’t know what you consider legendary if you stop for a second and think that you are using hours and hours and hours just for getting nice stuff on a fictional character.

(edited by Saephaan.7285)

More karma for dailies

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adrianna.3092

Adrianna.3092

its not supposed to be easy… its supposed to be the very last thing you get in the game.. its a grind on purpose to keep people playing.. if it was easy to achieve it would lose its status.

and no i dont have a legendary… nor do i want one.. i think they are all ugly pieces of trash… but thats just me.

More karma for dailies

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rizalee.4593

Rizalee.4593

Do your Daily each day.. then do Fractals, then use your Karma and Fractal Relics and laurels to buy the Shards that you need.. That is what I am doing..

My Personal level is 28 and I run levels 1-10 as many times as I can with a Birthday Booster and/or Karma Booster and that gets me about 10-11k Karma per run.

Other than that.. Event Chains would be the only way I can think of otherwise to get Karma…

~ Rizalee – Human Mesmer ~
~ Rizzae – Asura Guardian ~
Tarnished Coast Server

More karma for dailies

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kalarchis.8635

Kalarchis.8635

Karma from dailies was reduced because karma container #s were changed (to stop orrian box farming) and essence of luck was added to the reward. Mind you, it’s about as much essensce as I get from salvaging a single green, but that was the official explanation.

600 karma is about two event’s worth; you should in no way expect your daily to fill your legendary karma needs. The best way to get karma (and nearly everything else you need) is the Frostgorge champ train. Yes, it requires a serious time and grind investment; isn’t that the point?

It’s not “unfair” to new players. New players shouldn’t have legendaries. These items are marks of achievement and dedication. If you’re not willing to invest the time to grind it out, or you expect to get it in a couple months of casual play, then you don’t really deserve to have the thing.

More karma for dailies

in Suggestions

Posted by: Saephaan.7285

Saephaan.7285

Karma from dailies was reduced because karma container #s were changed (to stop orrian box farming) and essence of luck was added to the reward. Mind you, it’s about as much essensce as I get from salvaging a single green, but that was the official explanation.

600 karma is about two event’s worth; you should in no way expect your daily to fill your legendary karma needs. The best way to get karma (and nearly everything else you need) is the Frostgorge champ train. Yes, it requires a serious time and grind investment; isn’t that the point?

It’s not “unfair” to new players. New players shouldn’t have legendaries. These items are marks of achievement and dedication. If you’re not willing to invest the time to grind it out, or you expect to get it in a couple months of casual play, then you don’t really deserve to have the thing.

You say new players shouldn’t have legendaries when there are videos on youtube pf players that had 2 legendaries by December of last year. The game didn’t have even 6 months and they had tons of jugs of karma. But ok, I think it’s fair for a game that is supposed to be for casual players benefit only those who play a lot.

And don’t get me wrong, hardcore players should get better stuff faster than casual players, but that doesn’t mean that it should be impossible for casual players to get that gear even if they work for months on it after a day of work, study or whatever reason that keeps casual players from playing a casual game.

More karma for dailies

in Suggestions

Posted by: Stars.2179

Stars.2179

Those people probably grinded a lot and/or power trader which by definition not casual. I agree new players should have legendaries. Casual should be able to get one in a year or two or three or four depending how “casual” they play. Casual should be able to get one piece of ascended weapon / armor per month or in two months depending on how they play. They shouldn’t have to grind, just take time. Just play normally and you’ll get the item you want eventually (may it takes a year or two for more expensive items).

Grinding is optional. If you really really want it asap, grind for it. Otherwise everything can be obtained by playing casually. Subjectively I think a month or two for one ascended piece and a year or two for a legendary is the right length of time.