More or better looking armor.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Isaac Newton.8491

Isaac Newton.8491

a lot of the armor, in fact, almost all of the armor in gw2 is extremely bland, and considering how many people play the game, sooo many look the same, the only real way to stand out is to use armor that looks goofy, because nobody wants to wear the goofy armor.

maybe bring in some more options, be them more choices for dungeons, dragon armors (from downing dragons, or world bosses) more TP skins, bring in some TP skins from other games maybe, like Aion, Aion has extremely intricate and flashy armor, that i’m sure a lot of people (including me) would love to see in game. i’m just tired of looking EXACTLY like everybody else. not enough options.

Isaac Newton <FNL> FINAL.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

I dont know I was able to make my warrior look like a legionnaire simply by mixing and matching a few things . Would i like more armors ? yes absolutely mediums could use an overhaul with less trenchcoats for example . Any additions of Armor or Weapon skins i’d take .

in Suggestions

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

a lot of the armor, in fact, almost all of the armor in gw2 is extremely bland, and considering how many people play the game, sooo many look the same, the only real way to stand out is to use armor that looks goofy, because nobody wants to wear the goofy armor.

maybe bring in some more options, be them more choices for dungeons, dragon armors (from downing dragons, or world bosses) more TP skins, bring in some TP skins from other games maybe, like Aion, Aion has extremely intricate and flashy armor, that i’m sure a lot of people (including me) would love to see in game. i’m just tired of looking EXACTLY like everybody else. not enough options.

more skins sure but i gess copying aions skins would never happen because of a one thing(copy rights)
and you want flashy armor and i want the opperset, plain without looking weak

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

in Suggestions

Posted by: Isaac Newton.8491

Isaac Newton.8491

more skins sure but i gess copying aions skins would never happen because of a one thing(copy rights)
and you want flashy armor and i want the opperset, plain without looking weak

same company both games man, wouldn’t be the first time they ported skins either, you can get a lineage 2 skin in Aion, i’m not saying copy all of them, i’m not saying base all GW2 armors on them, i’m saying porting over a couple skins as a TP thing wouldn’t be bad, not just aion but any other ANet game. but that was just an example, main point stands. also, remember in GW1 when Aion first launched, if you purchased Aion you got the /Aion command to make wings show up for a couple, the games have had an extremely minor crossover before.

Isaac Newton <FNL> FINAL.