More players in Orr

More players in Orr

in Suggestions

Posted by: maaprid.2168

maaprid.2168

Orr has a very epic feel to it, lots of minions and monsters that need to be defeated and those poor Temples that are left abandoned…unfortunately it is almost unbearable to try to walk the dangers of Orr alone, let alone try to complete an event by yourself (or a hanful if you’re lucky, then still fail)….and don’t even think about opening Grenth, or Balthazaar, or pretty much any other temple. I usually have to guest to another server (sometimes looking for days) to get to a certain temple.

Suggestion: Add a 200% mf buff upon zoning into Orr. I think that would bring more players to the area.

I am really tired of gathering porous bones. I think the drops in Queensdale are more rewarding and take less effort.

Edit: To make up for a lack of players, give a buff like in WvW that increases your stats when not many players are in the zone. Maybe a handful of players would actually be able to complete the larger events.

(edited by maaprid.2168)

More players in Orr

in Suggestions

Posted by: Envy.1679

Envy.1679

if youre having trouble with anything below a champion it may be time to rethink your build.

MARATHON CIV 5 DIFFICULTY 10 STILL GOING

More players in Orr

in Suggestions

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Be glad they dropped the mob-spawn in Orr. Back when I did it on my main, you never got a break from the locals tryin to eat yer face. As for drops, drops tend to be meh in any zone.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

More players in Orr

in Suggestions

maaprid.2168

@Envy…If what you got from my post was that I need a better spec, clearly you didn’t read and comprehend what I was saying…

I was saying for Orr to be the “epic” area that it is intended to be, it sure is empty.

On the other hand, if you can single- handedly take on Orr and open up the Temples, please come visit Yak’s bend. Thanks <3

Yes I remember when Orr was bustling, then farming was “nerfed” No more pent/shelt. No more Plinx…it all went down hill from there. I am on my 3rd 80 trying to complete the area. It is more void now than ever.

More players in Orr

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

I was able to solo the pre-event for the Lyssa temple, at least I think that was the one. Thankfully, when I announced that, others in the zone came running to help kill her.

But for a serious response, with a 200% mf buff, wouldn’t that negate the entire point of their past nerfs? Hopefully when they rework their reward system they’ll do something to make Orr more enticing. You might see people wanting to do temples again if they start giving more/better 1/day rewards (as indicated by champs always giving a chest, and other 1/day mat acquisition from temples and other world bosses).

More players in Orr

in Suggestions

maaprid.2168

Yes Wallace, But it seems like they would rather have a bustling area for “farming” or doing events, than a completely dead one. Hopefully there will be some changes.