More precise guild system!!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Riceplus.2610

Riceplus.2610

Guild system:
Admin Rank: Enable player to invite new player and admin the one that is lower in rank, which mean enabling them to kick members, etc. I suggest split the two, instead of having a check box of just admin rank, we should have on that “Enable to Invite new member” and one “Enable to kick guild member of the lower rank”
I am running a guild and I would not like some rogue high rank official in my guild. They could be at first inviting member to earn trusts then later kick people when you promoted them

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tarque Sinister.9032

Tarque Sinister.9032

I suggested this a few weeks ago.

I’d like to see this and also give the ability (checkbox) to enable/disable guild chat for non-representers.

+1 for me

Server: Anvil Rock
Main Character: Lugg Knut (Charr/Engineer)
Guild: Bed Intruders [HIDE]

in Suggestions

Posted by: ParaMythos.6379

ParaMythos.6379

I will agree with the Topic Title.

For a game called “Guild Wars” there really is no easy way to manage your guild. I have seen certain issues brought up in previous posts such as:

-No Guild Mailing.
-No Officer Mailing.
-No “last active” tab under roster.
-Terrible looking Guild Armours and Weapons.
-etc.

This list can go on and on. I understand that in PvE there is no need to join a guild, some of us still want to though and want to display it.

Right Hand (Guild Leader)
The Scarlet Hand [HAND] – Borlis Pass

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

+1
I’ve suggested this myself and seen a few others post it too. The in-game guild management options are almost non existent.

Please at least implement these soon:
-Split up “Admin Lower Ranks”
-Add Last Login / Influence Gained indicators to members list

There are many more guild-related issues, but please just give us hope and start adding small things in upcoming patches.

I noticed that Arenanet seems to ignore all guild related suggestions and focus on the ones that they think affect more players (such as market prices, dungeons, and balancing). While I agree that bug fixes should always be the number one priority, from my perspective the guild system is the most important long term system, and should be fixed before the things that have less of an effect on game playability – such as map rewards and minor story quest difficulty tweaks. Please know that to many players, guilds are the reason they will stick around for a long time. With the current lack of guild organization options, many guilds will fall apart and lead to players losing interest in the game.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azulia.1745

Azulia.1745

agree 1000%

Also an officer only chat channel. The other night we had a problem that officers needed to communicate about ASAP, and had to log into our guildlaunch site and use chat there. /facepalm

also would like to see in guild when people come online, “Suzy has come online”
I like to greet people, make them feel welcome…right now I am alt tabbing 50 times a night looking in guild tab.

~Azabella~DragonBrand- Ministry of the Crescent Moon-
http://crescentmoondragonbrand.guildlaunch.com

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azulia.1745

Azulia.1745

Would be great to know what % of time a guild member is representing as well.

~Azabella~DragonBrand- Ministry of the Crescent Moon-
http://crescentmoondragonbrand.guildlaunch.com