More skins for low level characters?

in Suggestions

Posted by: RenoMiranda.2685

RenoMiranda.2685

I’ve been level 80 for awhile but my friends who are just now getting the game are always complaining about how they were wearing the same armor skins in low levels. so more armor skins for people levels 2 – 40?

Crave[CCC]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

No, why? Getting the cool armors in high levels is a good encouragement to get there for people who don’t know much about the game yet. It’s RPG Tradition with a reason that the cool armors come with the higher levels.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Greenex.4963

Greenex.4963

Of course, cooler looking armor skins should come with higher levels, however – and this is what this topic is about – there aren’t enough “uncool” armor skins. I’m exping my side now and I really don’t like how all the weps/armor I find have the same icons and same/similar skins. I know this particular thing turned a lot of people away from GW2.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

Agreed. They don’t need to be “super cool” to be varied or at least different. And a-net would make more money transmutations stones. I know the only stone I used was the one given through the personal story. And I still have one from a character that I had no reason to use.