More tabs in bank

More tabs in bank

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zlociutki.9165

Zlociutki.9165

AN, eight bank tabs is not enough. I’m a collector type of player i like to collect weapon, armor skins and some other stuffs. And it turns out that eight tabs is not enough.

Are you going to allow to purchase more tabs on TP?

I think more players have the same problem as me.
15 will be enough.

More tabs in bank

in Suggestions

Posted by: Run Away PLZ.7639

Run Away PLZ.7639

You can already buy new tabs with gems as well as more bag slots for inventory. What you should complain about is tokens need a tab in collection storage xD

More tabs in bank

in Suggestions

Posted by: Turkashi.4502

Turkashi.4502

I’ve also 8 bank slot and my 3 mainly played character also got 8 bagslot ( max ithink) with 12-15 bag slot.
and 80% of the time it’s full.
I also like collecting things (like all set gears)…

So a bit agree with Zlociutki. Or maybe more collection tabs (e.a. token, un-transmuted-dungeon/Tier gear, 300-400 stack of mats, fractal skins, …)

More tabs in bank

in Suggestions

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

I have 5 bank spaces already. How did you miss that huge button that allows you to purchase more slots? Simply access the bank the is there. Or, you can visit the “upgrades” section of the Trading Post. It costs 600 gems, the equivalent of 18 gold. Good luck!

More tabs in bank

in Suggestions

Posted by: Turkashi.4502

Turkashi.4502

I have 5 bank spaces already. How did you miss that huge button that allows you to purchase more slots? Simply access the bank the is there. Or, you can visit the “upgrades” section of the Trading Post. It costs 600 gems, the equivalent of 18 gold. Good luck!

He probably means, even more! 8 is the max at the moment

More tabs in bank

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

I need more too. It’s really frustrating to have 2 slots taken by dungeon and fractal tokens + fractal rings, and half a tab for each of my 8 characters, leaving 2 slots for common stuff. I really don’t have enough of these slots.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)