Mount suggestion

Mount suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: badvenux.9854

badvenux.9854

This game should get mounts and flying mounts it is so boring to walk so long… so it would be better if mount would get in GW. Like Charr rides on Dolyaks

Mount suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

i never read anywhere a suggestion like this! so fresh and new…/sarcasm

why do you walk? can’t you run? and how faster would you be in a dolyak? and why not teleport?
flying mounts would be the end of some jumping vista as well as some jumping puzzle.

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

Mount suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

No mounts means more exploring, and bigger world. And waypoints used as money sinks for people who don’t like to explore.

Mount suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: badvenux.9854

badvenux.9854

How can the world be bigger with no mounts?

Mount suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mosti.8541

Mosti.8541

The world can still be as big with mounts as well. Would be cool if they added mounts. Easier to ride long distances as well as explore the beautiful world of Tyria. What you are saying is that this small addon to the game will have a huge effect on the world. No, it won’t affect the world too much, it would be nice to have mounts and ride them all the way. Same as the pets.

Mount suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kynmarcher.2184

Kynmarcher.2184

This game should get mounts and flying mounts it is so boring to walk so long… so it would be better if mount would get in GW. Like Charr rides on Dolyaks

No, we do not need them.

We have asuran waypoints for fast transport around the world, mounts make zero sense unless you’re planning on suggesting that waypoints get removed. Yes the Stone Summit used to ride Dolyaks and larger beasts but they did so only because they enslaved the creature not out of any loyalty.

Mount suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: homedog.8076

homedog.8076

Just Map walk through the boring stuff that’s what I do. I think Anet said no mounts or flying cause they wanted you to have to walk through their visually stunning world and didn’t want you to miss one awesome pixel.

Mount suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Firelysm.4967

Firelysm.4967

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand another lame mount topic.

No mounts, end of story.

Hey now, don’t be such a negative nancy! If they really want a mount, they just have to buy a riding broom and get a +25% movement signet on!

Seriously though, no mounts. Ruins the scale and impressiveness of the world. Examples already exist, you just have to realize what you don’t feel in certain games.

We don’t need them, we don’t want them.. arena net doesn’t want them.. aaaaand i again we meet in theme .. where 9/10 ppl will say NO.

Wish I could get back to GW1.. PvP-GvG. It feels like we are outcasted, not desired or rewarded..

Mount suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Firelysm.4967

Firelysm.4967

Srsly i’m wondering why people don’t suggest: speed boats, trains, helicopters, cars? i mean don’t u want those too? -.-

Wish I could get back to GW1.. PvP-GvG. It feels like we are outcasted, not desired or rewarded..

Mount suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dark FQ.1038

Dark FQ.1038

Mounts are boring

Dark Fq (Desolation and Gandara)all classes condi. http://www.youtube.com/user/FQDark

Mount suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

SEARCHING does not give you a result you can post into. All the threads on this topic have been locked, because this same thread is made every week and the debate gets so heated someone calls foul and a mod has to lock it.

If you do not want this kind of thread to have a discussion you could just ignore it. Nothing kills a thread faster than it not getting any comments. After only one hour without a single comment the thread will be almost ready to hit page 2 and lose its opportunity to be seen by more people.

Do me a favor stop replying to these threads. I am pro mount, but I am tired of defending these threads by saying the same thing over and over.
For instance: homedog.8076 says that Anet does not want us to miss anything in the game. It has been suggested before that mounts should be only rewarded to people who have 100% map completion. So in this way how do you miss anything in the game if you have already walked up to every Vista, every Point of Interest, you have every Waypoint?

Oh and a few other posts here have stuff I have made good compromises to as well if you want to read some of them you can click on my name and get all my previous post.

Now if a Moderator would be so kind and do us a favor a lock this thread down as well. Might as well get this one locked too since all the others are as well.