Mouselook without having to hold down the Right Mouse Button

in Suggestions

Posted by: FourTwo.7613

FourTwo.7613

Having a mouse look toggle would be nice. It is tiring and distracting to hold down the rmb for hours on end.

The game already has auto-targetting in place, which definitely works when rmb is held down and you’re looking directly at the target, so why not just add a toggle option and give the players a choice of (optional) reticles to choose from?

I’m fairly certain this would let players who suffer from RSI more easily. I certainly would love to play more (and spend more) on gw2 if there wasn’t this need to hold down the RMB. If a game which is supposed to be entertainment causes you to stop playing because of pain in a short period of time (15 minutes) then it is questionable how much time and money one would spend on the game.

I’m pretty sure I could have done that when I was in the middle of my teens, but that is some time past and it’s getting to be a bit more serious than a nuisance to do that now =| and from the locked thread which spanned 363 replies I think a fair amount of people feel the same way.

I’m not going to discuss the combat mode mod, since I’ve been following the dev answers on it and they’ve been vague(or thread locked) at best.

So how about it? Wouldn’t you like to try a gw2 where you can mouse look freely without having to hold a button down?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nightgoo.8154

Nightgoo.8154

Yes, please. My hand hurts from holding down RMB all the time.

in Suggestions

Posted by: judeobscure.2537

judeobscure.2537

please add my vote to this list
+1

its hard to remember we’re alive for the first time
its hard to remember we’re alive for the last time

in Suggestions

Posted by: Runiir.6425

Runiir.6425

If your hand hurts, take a break.
Also, if your hand hurts from holding down that one button…go to a doctor, you likely have ct syndrom.

The game is not a ppm, take a break and everything will still be there.