Move Fractal outside of LA

in Suggestions

Posted by: Akimbo.4835

Akimbo.4835

I’m always put into the LA overflow. – I don’t mean the dungeon is in the overflow server only, I mean that players get shoved there because there’s so much more traffic in LA. If I wanted nothing but German and French speakers, I’d have joined a German or French server. Finding a guild is next to impossible in the Overflow too. As is finding a dungeon group of people who speak English and who are on the same world as I am.

LA takes an age to load with all the extra traffic.

Great to have a new dungeon. Not so great to have it in the primary city that everyone uses.

(edited by Akimbo.4835)

in Suggestions

Posted by: TsukasaHiiragi.9730

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

No, that would really screw over low population servers that don’t get overflows in any other zone besides LA, my server didn’t even get an overflow in Lions Arch until the Halloween events started.

protest this travesty of a patch -
Get it taken down -
Do whatever it takes if you care about this game -

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

Maybe put fractals outside of LA, but don’t put it in overflow. My current server would work fine with that, but my previous one… I was NEVER in overflow except for the Halloween event. That server would be screwed.

in Suggestions

Akimbo.4835

No, that would really screw over low population servers that don’t get overflows in any other zone besides LA, my server didn’t even get an overflow in Lions Arch until the Halloween events started.

Edited the OP for clarification.

(edited by Akimbo.4835)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

It wouldn’t screw anyone over.

Also incase you’re confused. Overflows are a BAD thing. Having them in the main city of the game due to a dungeon is even worse. LA is busy enough as it is.

edited the OP for clarification.

Yes it would.

-blah blah stuff-

Edit: I haven’t seen your edited post yet, but after re-reading it… Are you saying that you are always placed into the overflow server? In that case, then I understand. In fact, I wouldn’t be against having fractals placed outside of LA. It would certainly quiet the main chat.

in Suggestions

Akimbo.4835

It wouldn’t screw anyone over.

Also incase you’re confused. Overflows are a BAD thing. Having them in the main city of the game due to a dungeon is even worse. LA is busy enough as it is.

edited the OP for clarification.

Yes it would.

-blah blah stuff-

Edit: I haven’t seen your edited post yet, but after re-reading it… Are you saying that you are always placed into the overflow server? In that case, then I understand. In fact, I wouldn’t be against having fractals placed outside of LA. It would certainly quiet the main chat.

Should make more sense now

You’re right about the chat too, lots of lfg – fractal spam. It’s a problem that would only get worse as more players hit the end game as well.