My 2 Cents

My 2 Cents

in Suggestions

Posted by: Skipper De Longmont.8734

Skipper De Longmont.8734

1- When you tie a hotkey to “swim down” it should also do the initial dive as well with the same hotkey so you don’t have to use the mouse to dive.

2- When I hide my helmet/face mask/etc on my character, it should also not be viable on the initial character selection screen as well.

3- When you complete a jumping puzzle, hidden area, and get the achievement for it, also display it on the map as well.

4- Recipes should be account bound and not soulbound. Its a bummer I can use the recipe my huntsman character found for my chef character.

5- Put back the karma food sellers. Its annoying to get butter from a dead Grawl…. like id use their butter.

6- Soulbound jewelry items should be able to be salvaged with a salvage kit… currently I have to either store it in my bank or destroy it when I replace it on my character. At a minimum you should be able to sell it.

My 2 Cents

in Suggestions

Skipper De Longmont.8734

7- Allow more than 256 of X crafting material on the craft storage pane in the bank. Heck make it an upgrade you pay gems for.

My 2 Cents

in Suggestions

Skipper De Longmont.8734

8 – Warhammer 40k like space marines!!! Come on, give me a rifle skin that looks like a bolter and a sword skin that looks like a chainsword and some really bulky looking armor and the ability to put crests on the shoulders.
<sigh, i know itll never happen, but hey one can dream>

My 2 Cents

in Suggestions

Skipper De Longmont.8734

9- Engineer pets… wouldnt it be cool to have a couple small clockwork things hovering around your enginner like a pet. Mesmer could have little balls of light or something.