My Dungeon Cut Scenes

My Dungeon Cut Scenes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

Not sure if was suggested before but a simple request: I’d like to see my created character in the dungeon cutscenes, not another party member’s.

My Dungeon Cut Scenes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Then jump into the dungeon first. It’s whoever enters first (that person is also the “leader” and thus must remain until everyone’s done, since zoning out kicks out the rest of the group).

I like seeing the other characters, it’s usually the best, most detailed closeup I can get of their face and gear. Also it gives me an idea of other voice actors. Then again I only run dungeons with guildies, so I have an interest in seeing them. I get funny moments, too, when the cutscene version is at odds with the IC persona. Or when in CM a big hulking Charr in clanking plate is told “Ask around. But be subtle.” Lol!

My Dungeon Cut Scenes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

OR how about the option to see someone else’s cutscene?

Because ‘just being first’ isn’t always an option. If what I were asking were unreasonable, I’d say yeah you’re right…but you’re just attempting to be contrary. Beyond fixing all the annoying issues of multiple instances for one party, ironing out these specifics probably reside in the same realm of adjustments.