My ideas, What do you think?

My ideas, What do you think?

in Suggestions

Posted by: CurrMac.2138

CurrMac.2138

BEFORE reading below…understand this: I under stand gw2 built the game largely around waypoints and secondly that I know wow has had so much more time to release updates and expansions so this is not suggestions for right now but in the future.

Ok, so I played WOW before I played Guildwars and I even played runescape before WOW but that doesn’t really matter. Anyways GW2 is the best game I have ever played not just the best mmo. Its truly amazing but there are some things that just don’t make it right to me. 70% of players will probably hate this idea but I think there should be way less waypoints! The whole freaking map is just waypoints and I think this takes away from the whole adventuring part of the game. They could have waypoints just at large group events or in a large settlement and of course cities would be great. I miss the adventuring that you were able to do in WOW. I think guild wars needs to take on that concept more. The fewer waypoints may make dying a bit complicated because you may have to backtrack a bit(no gravesites though, worst idea ever). This would also be able to introduce mounts into the game making it quicker to get through a large distance with no waypoints.

My other thought is that when I played WOW there was just this homeliness to it. Some may understand what i’m trying to describe but it was just how the cities were so open in wow and you could go in any building. Also how the ships at the docks would set sail at certain times and you sometimes would have to jump a gap if you were a little late and I just found that really nice and just enhanced the gameplay so much.

These are just some suggestions that I would like to see ingame. This was NOT to hate on GW2 because I love this game so much, it just i would like to see some improvements.

I’m a Sylvari Salad