My suggestions

My suggestions

in Suggestions

Posted by: Big Tower.5423

Big Tower.5423

Hey, all gw2ers out there. I am happy to introuduce this post, where i will suggest one new useable weapon for each proffesion, perhaps more proffesions, and other things. Stay tuned! I hope u like it, i will take each proffesion in a diffrent comment

This is land spear that i suggest for warrior!))
Skill 1: Precise stab (chain)
1. Stab your foe presicly for 10 % extra critical chance. (single target)
Damage (high direct damage) (range 150)
2. Stab your foe for moderate damage and inflict vulnerablity to him. (range 150)
3. Sweep with your spear and inflict aoe weakness and bleeding. (200 range) (moderate damage) (moderate bleed)
Skill 2: Spearlift.
Stab your foe strongly lift them and trow them away (launch effect)
(single target) (high direct damage) recharge: 25 secs
Skill 3: Sunleap
Leap at your foe. blinding foes where you land.
(800 range) recharge: 20 secs.
(moderate damage) (aoe)
Skill 4: Wrath of strength
Unleash your fury with quick strikes, you can move while attacking.
(15 strikes) (Aoe) (Same damage as a pistol whip) Recharge: 30 seconds
(range 200)
Skill 5: Trowing spear
Trow your spear in the air and to your target, stun and inflict bleeding.
(stun 1 seconds) (single target) (moderate direct damage) (moderate bleed)
Recharge 12 seconds (900 range)

7800 hours ingame, and counting.

(edited by Big Tower.5423)

My suggestions

in Suggestions

Big Tower.5423

ELEMENTALIST (lol this is gonna take some time to write) (spear)
FIRE (AOE)
Skill 1: Meteor: Send a meteor at targeted postition (as the 5 staff skill but only 1 weakned) (range 1100) (same animation) (both sending it and it self)
Skill 2: Flame charge: Charge at your target requires a target to use. inflict daze for 0,5 seconds. Range (900) recharge: 12 seconds. (Moderate/high damage)
Skill 3: Hands of fire: Immobilze your target and nearby foes, then knock them back, target are pushed longer. (low damage) Recharge: 15 seconds. (AOE) (1100 range)
Skill 4: Unleash a strong meteor at your target (stronger than elemtalist meteor storm but only 1 meteor) Range (1500) (Very high damage) (AOE) 30 seconds recharge)
Skill 5: Sweep with your spear blinds foes that is hit:
Range 450 (3/4 circle) Blind (5 seconds) 40 secs recharge) (moderate damage)
WATER (Boons)
Skill 1: sweep of vulnerablity: Sweep with your spear and inflict vulnerablity.
(Low/moderate damage) range:200.
Skill 2: Healing aura (Heals you each time you are hit for 200 base healing) break stun and applies protection for 1 second. recharge (20 secs) (duration 4 secs)
Skill 3: Tsunami: Send a tsunami knocking down all foes that is hit for 2 seconds and deals high damage (15 secs recharge) (range 500)
Skill 4: Boonmight: Applies nearby allies protection and regen for 5 seconds (regen 500)
(Recharge 20 seconds)
Skill 5: Flowing retreat: use waves to trow your self backwards)
(600 range) (recharge 20 seconds.
AIR
SKill 1: ELECTRICAL STAB: Stab your fow with a swift swing, that damages your foe in the force of air.
range: 300 (single target) (high damage)
Skill 2: SHOCK OF AIR: Dazing nearby foes for 2 seconds
(Low damage) (AOE) Range 400(recharge 10 seconds)
Skill 3: AIRSTRIKE: Shock your foe, teleport to them daze them for 1/4 sec.
Range 900 Recharge: 20 seconds.
Skill 4: SWIFT STRIKES: Swing your spear around in swift moves at the speed of sound. you can move while attacking
Recharge 12 seconds (13 strikes) (1 strike pr 0,5 second) (Very high damage) (Single target)
Skill 5: THUNDERSTORM: Send a storm at targeted postion dealing heavy damage, stunning foes and dazing allies in it (dosn’t count as a combat activation on allies)
Recharge: 25 seconds Duration 5 seconds.
EARTH
Skill 1: EARTHBEAM: Send a beam of earth to bleed your foe. (strong bleed (2 seconds each second they are hit)
(range 1200) (duration of skill 3 seconds)
Skill 2: QUAKE OF EARTH: Send a earthquake at targeted postion can be activated to pull all hit foes to you,they get dazed by the quake.
Duration (3 seconds) (range 1200) (recharge 40 seconds)
Skill 3: GOODBYE: Crawl down into the earth appear 900 range away from your target
(requires a target) (recharge 15 secs)
Skill 4: SPIKE OF DOOM: Send a gigantic spike up from the earth at target postion deals heavy bleed and damage and dazes them for 1 second.
(recharge 17 secs) (range 1500)
Skill 5: SUMMON SPIKE: Summons floating spikes at your foe to bleed your foe, over time (heavy bleed) (no direct) (duration of spikes 3 seconds)
recharge: (12 seconds)
Skill 5: SUMMON SPIKES: Summons spikes

My suggestions

in Suggestions

Big Tower.5423

New proffesion! Let me introduce…. THE TACTIAN!
Lets start off with some lore, the tyrians has since the rise of the elderdragons, needed clever minds, than can set up strategies, and use and find the disadvantages of their enimies with their clever minds, once a old clever man came outside the crystal gate, and begged for enter. they of course opened for him, as he where such gratefull she will help training tactians to assult the crystal desert. the tactians use their clever mind, wears heavy armor, but has low healing and medium vitality.

Mecanic, they use a mecanic that is called tactical move, which is 4 skills above the weapons skills:

TACTIAL STOMP: finsishes off 1 nearby player, if no near downed player deal heavy damage to your target

TACTICAL MEDIC: Fully revives one nearby ally (dont completly dead players, downed players, dead npcs, and allies with low health allowed)

TACTIAL MOVEMENT: gives ALL nearby allies (1200 range) swiftness for 10 seconds (heavy recharge)

TACTIAL COMPLETION: Cripples all nearby foes in one targeted direction (1200 range)

Type of utlities:
SHOUTS, debuffs.
PREDICTION, Buffs
RIPS, Summoning of npc soliders, evades, special skills

Elite skills:

PLANNING, gives all foes at targeted area 10 stacks of vulnerablity. (15 % more damage) (heavy heavy recharge)

KNOWLEDGE, Changes the skill to one chosen weapon skill from any proffesion in the game, after used it gets a 80 seconds recharge.

AIRSTRIKE, Call a airship of the battlefield and drops grenades (engineer genades) (duration 7 seconds)

WEAPONS:
1 Staff (Crowd control, no magic melee)
2 Swords (Direct damage swift attacks)
2 Pistols (condition damage)
1 Rifle (Long range)
1 shortbow (medium range condtions)
1 torch (short range conditions)

Theme, white and yellow.

My suggestions

in Suggestions

Big Tower.5423

Reserved for later suggestions.

My suggestions

in Suggestions

Big Tower.5423

Reserved for later suggestions

My suggestions

in Suggestions

Big Tower.5423

My suggestions

in Suggestions

Big Tower.5423

My suggestions

in Suggestions

Big Tower.5423

My suggestions

in Suggestions

Big Tower.5423

Quick question, do you other thieves want rifles, offhand swords, or spears?

My suggestions

in Suggestions

Big Tower.5423

Come on guys!!!

My suggestions

in Suggestions

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

1handed spears not 2handed, must pretend to be spartans in wvw

My suggestions

in Suggestions

Posted by: BEARR.9132

BEARR.9132

woah…tactitian sounds pretty cool. but then again, just have a few tactitions in WvW and you increase zerg power tenfold

My suggestions

in Suggestions

Posted by: AielloA.1629

AielloA.1629

Tactitian exists. It’s called a Charr Guardian. They can buff. They can debuff. They can summon their warband (NPCs). They can call down an Artillery Barrage.

On the other hand, the “Tactical Moves” are basically all PvP-centered, which destroys any incentive to play a Tactician in PvE.

Try again.

“We fight because we can. We win because we must.”