Need to fight in town clothes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Teemo.8159

Teemo.8159

What’s the point of purchasing all the fancy outfit costumes clothes if i cant wear them most of the time???

Arenanet pls make us able to fight in townclothes(or make transmute stones work on townclothes)

i’ll buy that bunny ears , that glasses, and all the other goodies

pls bump if you agree

in Suggestions

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

YES

I bought all the town clothes available for all my character. This will be a plus for me!

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Suggestions

Posted by: Medron Pryde.6850

Medron Pryde.6850

I would like this idea as well. I enjoy the look of town clothes and would love the ability to wear them more often.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Agree but with weak armor compared to your level.

It also promotes new clothing like swimsuits.

in Suggestions

Posted by: errol olivewood.8435

errol olivewood.8435

I’d like to see tailoring, leather crafting, and armor crafting expand to provide more outfit options – GW1 a lot of the game for me was about getting cool armor/ but I’d love to be able to buy ANET gear or have tailoring expanded and I’d be cool with fighting in regular town clothes if transmute stone were used.
Just increase the options of town clothing – so far ANET seems to want to GEM these things and keep them all to themselves – why not open it up a bit so I can choose a variety of outfits. Currently only option is to transmute karma vendor items or mob drops to try and get a change of look.

Bring back option of more clothes and armor looks, and I’d be amenable to OP’s if transmute stone were used.

CLOTHING IS FAR MORE THAN JUST COLOR CHANGE – need different outfits in keeping with story theme, and holiday themes as well.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Teemo.8159

Teemo.8159

pls bumppppppppppppp if you agree so arenanet could see it

in Suggestions

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

I would buy the pirate armor for my asura if she could wear it all the time.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Medron Pryde.6850

Medron Pryde.6850

Agreed. There are some outfits I would buy if I could wear them all or most of the time instead of rarely.