Name Change for Gems

Name Change for Gems

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nyte.1650

Nyte.1650

I would love it if an option were available to buy a name change from the BLTP. Not a race change, and definitely not a profession change. Just simply my name is “Joe” and I want to change it to “John”.

There are already meta purchasable items from the trading post, like additional character slots.

I know this is pretty low priority, but I for one would really like to have this in game.

“Never mistake motion for action.” EH

Name Change for Gems

in Suggestions

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

I read somewhere that items for name change and appearance change (as well as some others I don’t remember) seem to have been added to the item database, so it’s entirely possible this is coming in a future update.

Regardless I’d love to see the option, too.

Name Change for Gems

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nyte.1650

Nyte.1650

I read somewhere that items for name change and appearance change (as well as some others I don’t remember) seem to have been added to the item database, so it’s entirely possible this is coming in a future update.

Regardless I’d love to see the option, too.

Really? Well I will keep quiet then. I know there are real issues and this is probably not something people are screaming for.

“Never mistake motion for action.” EH

Name Change for Gems

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

So, it wasn’t part of this update, Anet any statement on when this will become available?

Kinda regretting my main’s name

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Name Change for Gems

in Suggestions

Posted by: Saxon.1908

Saxon.1908

This seems like a reasonable and Practical Idea. I support it.

Name Change for Gems

in Suggestions

Posted by: Valot.7954

Valot.7954

I’d love to see this in game. Any word from Anet on this one?

Name Change for Gems

in Suggestions

Posted by: Raven Lust.4786

Raven Lust.4786

Having an item like this is nice for loyal users, but people who work for GW2 have to think about the “botters” who would love to change their name or in general people who are not proper users of this game.

But, of course I support this idea, giving more freedom and entertainment. +1

Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. – Euripides

Name Change for Gems

in Suggestions

Posted by: Valot.7954

Valot.7954

I don’t think this would have that type of affect on botters and people who are not proper users of the game. When a person is reported their account is reported. Even if they change their character name and they get reported again Anet sees the account was reported twice. Character name change wouldn’t affect this.