Necro Pets

Necro Pets

in Suggestions

Posted by: prenavo.3926

prenavo.3926

I like the pets currently as they are, but I would like to see a little more variety. I also love the way rangers get their pets. I’m think it would be cool to have a system put in similar to the rangers for Necros. Come across certain types of undead, give the necro the ability to enslave them and pick them from a list. to use in place of one of the current pets. More or less a skin as they could have the same ability as the current pets. Make the list that you can choose from in your pet browser be segregated by what pet it would replace in your abilities.

For example. You have unlocked flesh golem and come across a skeletal knight you like the look of. You enslave the knight and then look him up in your pet browser and see that your skeletal knight can replace your flesh golem in appearance. All of the skills for the flesh golem are still there, you just have a better looking or more unique skin for him. It’s more about personal customization than stats that way and nothing falls out of balance.

Necro Pets

in Suggestions

Posted by: Phy.2913

Phy.2913

Would be cool if they were random skins. Make it an option for those who don’t want it.

Necro Pets

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nimee.9785

Nimee.9785

actually I would like to see more control of the necro pets especially the Flesh Golem. He keeps attacking everything. He is more aggressive than a drunk bodybuilder on steriods. (just kidding)

Necro Pets

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aden Celeste.3650

Aden Celeste.3650

Love the idea actually, having different skins for your pets…

Necro Pets

in Suggestions

Posted by: Diva.4706

Diva.4706

Skins for pets….I see gems in my future…

Necro Pets

in Suggestions

Posted by: storm officer.1028

storm officer.1028

a game from the past had necromancer resurrecting his enemies to fight by his side.