Necro signet of vampirism

in Suggestions

Posted by: Oswaldzl.3652

Oswaldzl.3652

I feel signet of vampirism is kinda wrong concept for necros, it should apply heal each attack by necros, not damage to necros.. or similar to healing signet of warriors….

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

Thief has the attack one already.

The signet is like a revamp and mash-up of Insidious Parasite and Order of the Vampire from GW1.

In terms of the concept, I see it as a vampiric aura that drains health from anyone that attacks you.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

in Suggestions

Oswaldzl.3652

hmm but sounds wrong vampiric means to sap

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

hmm but sounds wrong vampiric means to sap

And you do, when they hit you :P

Functionally, I haven’t tried it yet (although I could imagine it being useful in DS-focused builds for healing while taking no damage), but the concept is there.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

in Suggestions

Oswaldzl.3652

I don’t think so for death shroud with vampirism signet, when u enter DS u don’t equip the signet anymore,

in Suggestions

Posted by: Druss.6917

Druss.6917

It’s a broken skill. It doesn’t work in DS, it has an ICD so you can only get the heal once every second even though you may receive multiple hits per second (and even then the passive healing is so low that the only time you will ever get a net gain of health is if clones are hitting you), and the active can be countered by them simply blocking or walking away (since you can’t hit them and thus get the healing effect). The passive siphons also do not work with the vampiric traits nor do they damage the attackers at all. The initial self heal is incredibly low and scales pretty poorly with healing power then leaves you with no healing at all for 35 seconds . It’s all around just a bad skill. Don’t even spend the skill point on it.

“Come to me and die you stinking whoresons. For I am Druss, and This is Death!”

in Suggestions

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

It could have been a very nice addition to the necromancer. but at this moment it’s just a waste of effort from the progammers. It can benefit more people , as you put down 25 stacks, but you can only use 5 yourself… Then again, the actual healing is downright useless… and when fighting something you really need 5 people for… well the amount it’s going to heal is pathetic AND well of blood will heal more, AoE for 5 people, only advantage of SoV is they do not have to be at the same place.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

in Suggestions

Oswaldzl.3652

ye vampiric signet is weak atm

in Suggestions

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Don’t like the vampiric signet myself, initially when I saw it was a bit confused as vampires don’t tend to feed via blows to their face but the active ability is guess was fine more logically in line.
My second thought was, hey an interest way to reduce the damage a necro gets, maybe even allowing them to be a bit more tanky. But alas since the amount of healing per blow is so low its pretty much useless (you get hit for way more than you’re healed).
If it was active while in death-shroud that would be very useful as it could offer a means to regain health when you’re in death-shroud (aka the necro’s oh-kitten-button) so when death-shroud ends you’re not royally screwed but that’s not the case either.
It’s active healing is also very bad, yeah ANet might consider tweaking it.