New Dungeon; Wizard's Dynasty

in Suggestions

Posted by: Johnny Boi.4980

Johnny Boi.4980

I’m sure you all know this place: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Wizard%27s_Tower

Awesome, right?!

Well, when I first saw it, after about an hour of trying to find out how to get in it. But I finally found out I couldn’t .. :x

Well while I was trying to find out, I researched it and read about the lore. What interested me is how much could be done with it! Apparently everyone who enters, never comes back. Also, rumors are it was/is a home of various magical tomes and artifacts.

So, maybe for story mode, the owner of the castle actually used every one of the visitors as ‘fuel’ for the sacred artifacts? And for explorer, some major rooms have more magic stored in them than can be handled, and they become living artifacts, and need to be put down or else they will blow up and destrooy Kryta!

That’s just my idea :p But what’s yours? Should this be a dungeon? If so, what would the storyline be?

P.S. I’m not expecting this anytime soon, jsut for future expansions :x

(edited by Johnny Boi.4980)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Daemon.7682

Daemon.7682

Okay that would be kind of cool. Plus I think the game could use some more end game things.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bonzoso.7014

Bonzoso.7014

When I was exploring that area and the nearby village, I couldn’t help but assume that it will be the site of a future dungeon of some kind, probably even with DEs in the village (the golems turning on the people, or something like that). The villagers all talk about how the wizard is watching over them and they are guarded entirely by his golems. They say things about how excited they would be to get invited there, and how it must be so nice to live there because nobody ever comes back.

Only time will tell if ArenaNet’s writers have a similar idea in mind for it as you, but I’ll be very surprised if they don’t open it up for players to go there at some point, and a dungeon is the most obvious choice.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

I would love to be able to explore the tower in any capacity, but a dungeon or arena concept would be great.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Taikanaru.5746

Taikanaru.5746

I have a feeling that Anet already has plans for making it a dungeon.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kuro.9843

Kuro.9843

I would love a dungeon that would stray off from the regular linear exploring kind of thing.
Like a huge arena with more and more waves of enemies coming at the players and since it is one arena it would also be possible to add a lot of effects where monsters destroy walls and the ground. This place seems just perfect !