New Legendaries

New Legendaries

in Suggestions

Posted by: Borodo.6270

Borodo.6270

Ok so I’m making this thread just to see what everyone else wants to see as the new legendaries. Personally I want a shadow themed dagger that could be made of “solid shadows”. I’d also find a crystal themed warhammer be cool, with the trail being crystals sticking out of the ground. What do you guys want to see as the new legendaries if they ever come?

Y’know sometimes theres nothing better then Quaggans and Siege Golems!

New Legendaries

in Suggestions

Posted by: negerleif.2106

negerleif.2106

says here that there will be new legendary stuff coming https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/looking-ahead-guild-wars-2-in-2013/

New Legendaries

in Suggestions

Posted by: pew pew pokes q q.7816

pew pew pokes q q.7816

As far as staff’s go, anything that sparkles and glows is a bonus in my book. Id love to see a Staff that you can dye any colar you want.
The Staff I invisioned would have a Holographic Angel bust with her hands crossed on the head of the staff while wielded, made of Pure white diamonds like the Gw1 Crystal Flame Staff. When casting spells would reveal Angel wings 3/4 of the way up the back of the staff with a swirling aura around the staff. The wielder would have a Halo around the head and be covered in a glowing white aura or glow. The Staff user would leave Diamond Crystals when walking and the Staff would transform the spells into a Holographic Diamond or crystal formation through the air with Glowing White Dust behind it. The staff would stow with no holographics visable but the wielder would glow all white with a gold halo over head all the time.

The current legendary staff has a cheezy rainbow trail which kinda sucks cuz thats no fun. It may look pretty but as far as spells for all classes who wield staff’s it should shoot something perticular about the staff. Like the Short Bow.

(edited by pew pew pokes q q.7816)