New Profesion

New Profesion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Abaric Battleheart.1026

Abaric Battleheart.1026

I think you should make Templars. They would use a spear and shield, or a sickle. It would be a heavy armor class.

New Profesion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jaymee.1560

Jaymee.1560

They did, it was called the Paragon in GW 1, they decided they didn’t want it here…

I use to be a Ritualist and a Paragon in my former life…

New Profesion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

Flesh it out more . What’s its core mechanic? what other weapons does it use ? What kinds of utilities will it have ?

New Profesion

in Suggestions

Abaric Battleheart.1026

They would be slightly more versatile than a warrior or guardian. They could use a mace or possibly a whip. Their utilities give speed buffs to other characters. A guardian gives defense and a warrior gives you more strength. The templar would allow others more speed.

(edited by Abaric Battleheart.1026)

New Profesion

in Suggestions

Posted by: GrimHero.5140

GrimHero.5140

So basically swiftness (and maybe quickness)?

That class would prob enter uselessness from its release on if it only provided swiftness which even in my short playtime seems like the easiest buff to get for all class.(maybe let it give super speed?)

Though imo they should fix some of the current classes first before adding more into the mix.

They did that in gw1 and classes like dervish/assasin/paragon were mostly useless till they were buffed in a later patch.(and shadow form pretty much broke PvE back then).

New Profesion

in Suggestions

Abaric Battleheart.1026

We need another heavy armor class. This would help the game.

New Profesion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

We need another heavy armor class. This would help the game.

Not nearly as much as fixing mechanics in existing professions would help it.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

New Profesion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

They would be slightly more versatile than a warrior or guardian. They could use a mace or possibly a whip. Their utilities give speed buffs to other characters. A guardian gives defense and a warrior gives you more strength. The templar would allow others more speed.

but at the moment both guardian and warrior(warhorn woot!) give group swiftness and can maintain 100% uptime…..

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.