New Weapon Skill System

New Weapon Skill System

in Suggestions

Posted by: tyler.4170

tyler.4170

Skills are gained individually by mastering them by using each weapon. Once a weapon is completely mastered, skill slots should be able to be changed to other weapons skills that were mastered, but have a slightly different effect according to the weapon it is used with. Ex: For a Warrior, the axe throw ability causes cripple with an axe, and maybe cause knockdown with a mace, bleeds with a sword, boomerang effect with 2h sword, and maybe not be usable with a bow, rifle, and hammer. This will add more variation in the different builds people can choose, and make the game feel more like an rpg.

(edited by tyler.4170)

New Weapon Skill System

in Suggestions

Posted by: chichard.9410

chichard.9410

i hope u guys put unique skills on legendary weapons n better stats on them because there so much effort i crafting them i hope u reward the player for putting so much time and effort in crafting their legendary… with better stats n unique skills that comes with that legendary… and one more thing i hope u can craft your legendary with the preferred stats of the crafter that’s all thanks and more power

New Weapon Skill System

in Suggestions

Posted by: FateZero.8536

FateZero.8536

i hope u guys put unique skills on legendary weapons n better stats on them because there so much effort i crafting them i hope u reward the player for putting so much time and effort in crafting their legendary… with better stats n unique skills that comes with that legendary… and one more thing i hope u can craft your legendary with the preferred stats of the crafter that’s all thanks and more power

No, legendary weapons are mainly aesthetics only. It should not give players an edge over the rest just because it is legendary. That isn’t how GW works and that isn’t how ANet works. This is something which will not happen.

New Weapon Skill System

in Suggestions

Posted by: Robin Skyshroud.1863

Robin Skyshroud.1863

I dont totally agree with mixing weapon skills with other weapon skills, since it will completely demolish the mechanic Arenanet has, but I do like to see additional skills to the weapon you already mastered or (at least) being able to swap the order of skills inside the weapon.

Weapon skill related posted previously here : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/More-Skills-please/first#post1662506