Nighttime

Nighttime

in Suggestions

Posted by: PolarisNova.3867

PolarisNova.3867

I love you ANet and enjoy the game immensely…..however, could you possibly make nighttime a little bit darker? Half the time I don’t even notice it is nighttime (I play human not sylvari) and the ambiance of nighttime isn’t what it could be in this game.

Pretty please?

~Lady Amelia of the House of Rose~

Nighttime

in Suggestions

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Darker/longer.

15char

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

Nighttime

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pew Pew Dont Q Q.5168

Pew Pew Dont Q Q.5168

Things go bump at night, it might get scary if its darker tho lol.

Nighttime

in Suggestions

Posted by: Araris.7839

Araris.7839

+1 The sons of svanir fractal has a night time that is what the game should be at, its at the forest part.

Nighttime

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

It needs to be a PREFERENCE slider, like the Gamma. Otherwise there would be a huge outcry from people who couldn’t play at all anymore during a night cycle. Yes, it would be more realistic. But realistically players need to be able to play. (I remember it being darker during the betas, and I am sure player feedback led to the current state.)

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist

Nighttime

in Suggestions

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

Wish there was nighttime exclusive events/ mobs that came out. I never understood why bats were out in the open sun in some places…

Also weather in general feels unimportant. In the snowblind fractal upon entering the forest, you feel spooked. Not only because there were veteran patrols but because it was kitten dark. Otw to the forest was a legit blizzard. Out in open pve, neither of the 2 exist from weather. There are some caves that get incredibly dark (puzzle in dredgehaunt cliffs) but no weather. Not looking to trash my fps to 20 but it should look more involved. Maybe elementals could spawn more frequently (or to begin with)during certain weather patterns. Anything.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

Nighttime

in Suggestions

Posted by: Brew Pinch.5731

Brew Pinch.5731

Having additional hardships and events attached to weather + day/night cycles would be incredible, both for game-play and immersion. I’d love to see this level of detail present in GW2 or a future MMO if it remains too far down the list of intended expansion for this game.

Nighttime

in Suggestions

Posted by: SSalp.6423

SSalp.6423

Yea the night needs to be darker. Something like in Fable2 would work really well

Immotal Kingdom[KING] – Desolation