No more Contentupdates

No more Contentupdates

in Suggestions

Posted by: Miragee.3604

Miragee.3604

Sorry if this is a bit destructive but I can’t help but thinking you should stop the so called content updates (the content is very small, buggy and somehow manage it to expclude a good chunk of players) and just focus on bug fixing and a new add on.

For example this update:

The Living Story: No story there, Npcs giving not interesting information. There is a handful of events that could be created in a couple of hours. That’s it, cool story…
Polish: Ok.
PvP Map: Have to see, only real Content-Addition.
Guild Missions: Very gated. Youve said small guilds will have a chance to do them. Yeah in about 5 years maybe…

Just stop it. Especially the living story. I personally have the feeling the LS is a way to hide your miserable story writers which showed their horrible work at the PS.

Suggestion is: Stop making “Content-Updates” and work out a brilliant Expansion with a story that is actually a story.

No more Contentupdates

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

^ Agreed. Anet is just trying to make it look like they’re working when in reality they’re just crapping out content that we don’t need, that doesn’t change a thing and that isn’t interesting.

How about those buffs to make ranger viable as you promised, huh? How about making it possible for the not-so lucky to get Legendaries, huh? Where’s that content? Oh, oh, I think I understand. Busy making flowers for the gem store. I understand, yeah, that would take priority over those things. In the mean time, just throw some trash content at us and hope it keeps us interested.

Grind Wars 2: Heart of Tears