Oder armor and weapon skins

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lucky.3298

Lucky.3298

Why we can’t buy items from different order even if we got all of them unlocked for account?

I mean I want to have skin from other orders too but I can’t buy it.
Same time I can’t change my Order and get into another after I’ve choose one.

It make my skin choice pretty limited.

I suggest to give us ability to use other Order vendors:
- when we got all 3 unlocked;
- when we finished Story line;

or:
- give us an option to change Order allegiance.

Hope not only me want this feature and it could be added to game. Thanks!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Doomguard.5094

Doomguard.5094

I believe you can buy them with your other characters that’s a member of that order, transmute it on another item, and then place it in your bank for you second character to pick up, then transmute it again on your desired item, this way all of your characters can have every order armor provided you have at least one character with access to it. Haven’t done this yet, but I heard people do it.

in Suggestions

Lucky.3298

I hope it works as for each item you need to use advanced stone to transmute, would be big loss if it not work, beside loss of original gear as I don’t think I’ll transmute it to anything good (order item to white – white to epic).
Thanks for idea though, I’ll look for more info.

Beside why make complicate anything easy?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Doomguard.5094

Doomguard.5094

I read it earlier somewhere that it only works when you transmute it to a WHITE item, if you use green or higher it will be soulbound, but white (and possibly blue) result in account bound. And yeah you need 2 fine transmute stones to pull it off.

in Suggestions

Lucky.3298

thanks, found old info for white items, not sure if Order gear not come solo bound now.
in general, when you use white item anything became account bound, but I never mad try with solo bound item yet.

but in generally meaning I don’t understand why these items can’t be account bound initially?