Open world PVP

Open world PVP

in Suggestions

Posted by: Independent.6904

Independent.6904

I think we will have more fun if guild world 2 allow open world pvp. At least we can duel with our friends outside Mists.
Duels are totally personal choices. There can be a ‘no dueling’ option. So it will not bother anyone else if they don’t want to do this. And dueling with friend is a really complex thing now. We have to get into same room and keep away from ‘bad gays’.

(edited by Independent.6904)

Open world PVP

in Suggestions

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

No thanks.
World PvP is not needed.It will only srew with the events and will lead people to not want to help each other.
That is why we have WvW.That is the only world pvp mode that i want.

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

Open world PVP

in Suggestions

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

you have sPvP, you have WvWvW and now you are whining that you want open PvP in a PvE centric area?
really, we PvE-ers only have one place to go and you want to ruin that too, stay away…PLEASE!

Open world PVP

in Suggestions

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

I think we will have more fun if guild world 2 allow open world pvp.

No.

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

(edited by uknortherner.2670)

Open world PVP

in Suggestions

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

No thanks. If I do PvE, I don’t want to be bothered. If I want to PvP, I’ll WvW.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

Open world PVP

in Suggestions

Posted by: Independent.6904

Independent.6904

But Duels are totally personal choice. There can be a ‘no dueling’ option. So it will not bother anyone else if they don’t want to do this. And dueling with friend is a really complex thing now. We have to get into same room and keep away from ‘bad gays’.

Open world PVP

in Suggestions

Posted by: Yamagawa.5941

Yamagawa.5941

No thanks.

Want to duel? Do it in a PvP map.

Open world PVP

in Suggestions

Posted by: Depths.4051

Depths.4051

I think too many of us have had bad experiences with open world pvp before to want it tainting pve. Ever had a person walk up to you when your new and hand out a pvp request when they are obviously pro? This would be a really good tool for trolls, and I would like to see it kept to wvw where people can’t call you a coward when you turn down their random pvp request. It’s a nice idea, but I think its been kept out to separate the pvp’s from the pve’s.

Open world PVP

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zargogo.3872

Zargogo.3872

Why don’t we have a PvP server with Open-World PvP & duels and a PvE server that stays as it is?

I don’t know about you guys, but Open-World PvP is my favourite aspect of any MMO.