Option to disable overflow warning

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nkuvu.2570

Nkuvu.2570

Every single time I zone into Lion’s Arch now, I get a modal dialog box telling me that I’m in an overflow server. Modal (for those who don’t know) means that it takes the focus, preventing me from doing anything else. Every. Time.

Yes, I know. I am fully capable of looking on the compass and seeing the “overflow” listed.

And if I’m in Lion’s Arch for just a minute, it doesn’t matter. I don’t care. I may be switching through several alts in a short period of time for crafting (equipping an alt with things my weaponsmith, huntsman, jeweler, and chef make, for instance, all of which are separate characters for me). Each one of them gets a message. I still don’t care.

You could even set a warning on the option. “By disabling this warning, the overflow status will only be shown on the compass and when looking at the WvWvW screen (B by default).” Then never tell me that I’m in an overflow server again until I disable the option. Just let me turn it off. Please.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frvwfr.4307

Frvwfr.4307

Agreed. While it is not “too” bad. It is somewhat annoying every time I zone into LA that I see that.